Symply Too Good to Be True has sold more than 2.5 million copies in Australia
Symply Too Good, Ltd.; American Version ED (March 1, 2009) | ISBN: 0957716176 | 222 pages | PDF | 10MB
About the AuthorAnnette Sym is Australia's best-selling low-fat cookbook author. In 1992, she turned her life around by losing seventy pounds and developing recipes for traditional dishes that lose the fat but not the flavor. Annette is the acclaimed author of four cookbooks that have been endorsed by Diabetes Australia. A celebrated speaker and media personality, Sym is an enthusiastic evangelist for healthy, tasty, and low-stress cooking.
* inspiring readers with the author s own powerful weight-loss testimony
* presenting 150 tasty and easy-to-prepare recipes, with complete nutritional information and dietician's tip for each dish
* outlining an effective 28-day weight-loss plan
* helping readers manage diabetes, heart health, and cholesterol levels,
* promoting a positive approach to health and well-being