Harvey Robbins, «The Accidental Leader : What to Do When You're Suddenly in Charge»
Jossey-Bass | ISBN 0787968552 | October 2003 | PDF | 211 Pages | 2,0 Mb
It could happen today. You are called into the office, and the boss tells you that due to unforeseen circumstances, starting today you will be in charge of a team, a project, an office, a committee, or a business unit. Without any warning (or preparation on your part) you've become an accidental leader.
f you have been thrust into a position of sudden responsibility, you need The Accidental Leader. This book is a first aid kit that gives you the information and inspiration you need to:
- Know what you bring to the challenge— your pluses and minuses
- Define success and achieve it
- Get other people on your side
- Overcome your natural shortcomings
- Get organized— right now
- See through the apparent system to the culture within
- Direct people and get them to act
The Accidental Leader is your lifeline to leadership success. It is filled with practical answers to the many leadership questions that you will face.
You are welcome to download From OxyShare: