The CoreCodec CoreAVC High Definition H.264 video codec is based on the MPEG-4 Part 10 standard and is one of the codecs used in Blu-ray and in HD-DVD. AVC / H.264 is the next-generation standard for video, and CoreAVC™ is being recognized as being the world's fastest H.264 software video decoder.
The efficiency of CoreAVC in 'software' is often compared to be faster than other solutions that try to rely on 'hardware' to increase playback performance of H.264 video.
- Add: Rewrite of the DirectShow wrapper for better compability
- Add: Option to override other h.264/AVC decoders (Merit change)
- Add: Rewrite of the configuration dialog to be cleaner
- Add: RGB656 and RGB555 Output format support
- Fix: Resizing problems with MediaPortal's TS Reader filter
- Fix: Small others fixes
Before you purchase and download the CoreAVC™ directshow plug-in for windows, look at the recommended hardware configurations shown below (Homepage). CoreAVC™ is High Definition H.264 video and requires that you have a very powerful processor and video card.