SurfStats Website Traffic Analyzer Enterprise Edition v184.108.40.206 | 22,324 KB
This enterprise level award winning edition of the SurfStats Website Traffic Analyzer offers a host of features unrivalled in the top section of the log analyzer, proxy log analyzer and streaming media log analyzer market. It is the ideal solution for users and businesses who want to analyze the activity generated by their own web site and Third Party web sites. The licensed version of SurfStats Enterprise Edition allows web site traffic analysis of an unlimited number of web sites on one computer system.Main Features
* Proxy and Streaming Media Log File Analysis. New Cisco PIX and Microsoft ISA Server.
* Unlimited number of site profiles (maximum 500 recommended).
* Backup/Restore your site profiles, schedules and settings to/from a single XML file.
* IIS Import wizard allows scanning of IIS metabase on local and other computers on the LAN.
* View set Editor to quickly edit Views information associated with profiles.
* Analyzes a variety of log formats including IIS and Apache.
* Powerful filters to include or exclude Visitors, Referrers, File Types and Dates
* Generates output to screen, file folder, ftp or email
* Generates reports to a variety of formats including Html, PDF, Excel and MS Word.
* Professional looking reports featuring 3D Graphs and Tables.
* Accurate Search Engine Spider Identification.
* Built-in email and FTP client.
* Scheduled report generation.
* And many more…Reports
SurfStats Website Traffic Analyzer Enterprise Edition can generate more than 50 reports which provides all the web stats about your site's visitors and the content they were interested in. The Enterprise Edition can generate the following reports:
* Site Activity. Activity in terms of hits, page views, client sessions and bandwidth over a period of time.
* Watch Activity. Earmark certain web pages and see how many times they were visited. Note that this option is not yet available in the Enterprise Edition.
* Client Activity. See what IP Addresses and Domains visitors come from, countries, organizations, regions and authenticated users.
* File Activity. See which files and pages are downloaded the most and the least. Top entry and exit pages, if your site was bookmarked and get detail on server attacks.
* Advertisements. Track ads viewed and clicked.
* Browsers and Browser Capabilities. See what browsers are used and their capabilities.
* Referers. Who sent traffic to your web site, what keywords were used at Search Engines etc.
* Errors. What errors happened on your site, what requests caused the errors, also server errors.
* Proxy and Streaming Media Analysis Reports. Additional Reports.