3delite MP3 Stream Editor 126.96.36.19963 | 78 MB
MP3 Stream Editor is an MP3 cutter/splitter/joiner/editor, and multi channel audio file editor and music manager, an all in one tool for MP3s and audio files. Main advantage over other audio editors is that you edit (MPEG - MP3, MP2; Ogg Vorbis, Opus, DSD DSF and DFF) files without decoding (without loosing quality), graphicaly on a 3D sample display easely with a mouse. Multi channel AC3, AAC, MP4, Flac, Ogg Vorbis, Opus, etc. audio files are also supported for editing.
Cut, copy, paste, paste mix, insert silence, change selection volume, apply DSP and VST DSP plugin effects.
You have the option to repair corrupted MP3 files, free encode, re-encode, convert to MP3/MP2/AAC/MP4/WMA/Flac/Ogg Vorbis/Opus/Monkey's Audio/Apple Lossless/AC3/WAV, cut and join MP3s, tag MP3s and audio files with a professional ID3v2, APEv2, MP4, Ogg Vorbis, Opus, Flac and WMA tag editor with cover art manager, directly record MP3/WMA/Flac/AAC/MP4/Apple Lossless/WAV streams from 'what you here/stereo mixer' (for example record audio from youtube, WASAPI loopback recording) or use any command line encoder to record to any format.
MP3 Stream Editor is also a fully featured audio file player, with playlist support, WinAmp DSP, VST DSP and visualisation plugin support (Sonique, WMP) and with full support for multi channel audio files with matrix mixing output. There is a full-screen currently playing song information display, with HD and Ultra HD (4K) support, in MP3 Stream Editor making it suitable for music TV broadcasts. An all in one music manager and jukebox for audio related tasks.
MP3 Stream Editor Features:
- All major audio output modes are supported with configurable matrix mixing for multi channel playback and true gapless playback
- Edit audio files on a real-time animated, 3D sample display (waveform, sonogram, bit rates graph for MPEG)
- Edit MP3 audio files without decoding, supported formats
- Additionally edit the following format audio files without decoding.
- Cut list for MP3 cutting and joining - add parts of the MP3 to a list and cut or join them
- Cut list for any of the supported formats: cutting and joining with re-encoding
- Edit multi channel audio files with decoding, up to 7.1, supported formats:
- Edit and apply effects to the above supported formats
- Apply any VST DSP effect plugin downloadable from the internet
- Use matrix mixing to re-order and re-mix channels
- 'Sound search' functionality: find occurrances of an audio clip in the opened stream
- Professional tag editor with support for all the available tagging formats today, all support managing of cover arts
- Search for and download cover arts and tag information from Amazon.com and beatport.com
- Search for lyrics with Google
- Encode/convert audio files among the supported formats
- All supported tags are preserved/converted automatically including cover arts when converting between formats
- Preset system for encoding options
- Advanced encoding settings for all the supported encoding formats
- Advanced player with playlist support (loading/saving)
- Multi tagger - tag multiple files at once
- Professional direct stream recording to the above mentioned formats directly
- Advanced ID3v2 based subsong system and full .CUE sheet support
- Detailed advanced search functionality
- Audio CD ripper with tag look-up from freedb/cddb, all encoding formats listed above are supported, track mode and album mode
- Audio CD cover printing option
- Listen to internet radio stations and record another at the same time
- Internet radio station recorder/ripper - internet audio stream recorder/ripper
- Jukebox mode with full-screen currently playing song information, suitable for clubs, bars and TV broadcasting
- Batch convert DSD DFF audio files to DSF (multi channel supported)
Home Page - http://www.3delite.hu/MP3SE/
No more mirror please!