Adobe After Effects CC 2017.1 126.96.36.199 Multilingual | MacOSX | 1.65 GB
Create incredible motion graphics and visual effects. The industry-standard animation and creative compositing app lets you design and deliver professional motion graphics and visual effects for film, TV, video, and web.
Bold new ways to put your ideas in motion.
Learn how the latest release helps you go from first concept to finished composition faster than ever.
- Create editable 3D elements right inside After Effects with the new 3D rendering engine from Cinema 4D.
- Bring 2D characters to life by acting out their movements in front of a webcam with Adobe Character Animator CC (Beta).
- Collaborate on shared sequences or compositions across After Effects, Premiere Pro and Prelude with Team Projects (Beta). For teams and enterprise customers.
- Speed up your workflow with preview performance improvements and more GPU-accelerated effects.
From inspiration to final creation. Faster.
After Effects is part of Creative Cloud, which means you can access all your assets — including Adobe Stock — right inside the app and quickly put your ideas into production. And with Adobe CreativeSync, everything is connected across your desktop and mobile apps.
All your creative assets. Always at your fingertips.
Creative Cloud Libraries store all your Looks, colors, images, metadata, and other creative assets, so they’re instantly available across your desktop and mobile devices.
Adobe Stock built right in.
Spend less time searching and more time designing with more than 60 million high-quality images, graphics, videos, 3D objects and our Premium collection inside your apps. With built-in templates for web, print, mobile and more, you can dive right into your production.
What's New Version 14.1 (2017):
- Adobe Media Encoder and Premiere Pro again render compositions at full resolution, regardless of the resolution set in the Composition panel in After Effects. (When using the Queue In AME command, the resolution you specify in the Render Settings dialog will be used.)
- JPEG image sequence footage no longer changes its frame rate and duration when the project is saved, if the frame rate assigned in the Interpret Footage dialog differs from the preference for sequence footage frame rate. Note: JPEG sequences in projects last saved by versions 14.0 or 14.0.1 are not automatically corrected to their previous frame rate. To fix such projects, change the frame rate to the expected value in the Interpret Footage dialog for these JPEG sequences.
- After Effects no longer crashes when you open the preferences if the audio device last used by After Effects was disabled or disconnected.
- Auto-save timing has been fixed so that the timer only starts after you make a change to a saved (or new) project. This prevents problems where the timer would run while the project was saved but not changed, resulting in auto-save occurring after you make the next change.
- After Effects no longer disables the Hardware Accelerate Composition, Layer, and Footage Panels option on Windows when you unlock the computer while After Effects is active. (You should no longer receive the warning, "Hardware-accelerated views have been disabled because they are not compatible with Remote Desktop", unless you are actually using Remote Desktop.)
- Text templates that use sourceRectAtTime() in an expression now update the comp correctly when the text is changed in Premiere Pro.
- Text templates that use expressions to reference other layers now update the comp correctly when the text is changed in Premiere Pro.
- Text templates no longer display layers as offline in Premiere Pro if the source file for that layer uses non-English Unicode characters.
- When you select a template project in Preferences > New Project, the file dialog box allows you to select all project format types (.aet, .aep, and .aepx) without changing the format type selector.
- Creating a new project from a template, when enabled in Preferences > New Project, no longer adds the project template to the File > Open Recent menu.
- Orthographic views of compositions using the CINEMA 4D renderer are no longer offset and shifted from layer handles.
- Previews with the Skip option enabled (i.e., not zero) in the Preview panel no longer play at less than real-time when you play through previously cached frames.
- Composition and layer viewer panels no longer downsample the preview image if you make a change during playback and the composition Fast Preview option is set to Adaptive Resolution.
- After Effects no longer crashes when you quit on a Mac computer with an Intel GPU, after you import video footage or JPEG images.
- After Effects no longer sometimes crashes when you quit while a preview is playing back.
- After Effects no longer crashes on start when trying to load a plug-in from a folder with a very long name.
- After Effects no longer crashes if you apply the Glow effect to a synthetic layer (e.g., solid, shape, text, etc.) and the layer is outside of the comp bounds, if the project is set to use GPU acceleration and is in 8- or 16-bpc mode.
- Multicore Intel processor with 64-bit support
- macOS versions 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan), or 10.12 (Sierra)
- 4GB of RAM (8GB recommended)
- 6GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on a volume that uses a case-sensitive file system or on removable flash storage devices)
- Additional disk space for disk cache (10GB recommended)
- 1440x900 display
- Optional: Adobe-certified GPU card for GPU-accelerated ray-traced 3D renderer
- Internet connection and registration are necessary for required software activation, validation of subscriptions, and access to online services.
Home Page - http://adobe.com
No mirrors please