Artlantis Studio 188.8.131.52 Multilangual | MacOSX | 676 MB
Artlantis Studio is a 3D animation and virtual panoramas creation tool for Mac OS X, that aims at helping architects, space planners, and designers express their ideas through high quality renditions. The app’s features are organized around various tabs and panels, so finding your way around is fairly intuitive.
Effortlessly create 3D animations and other illustrations by making use of the built in catalog
The Artlantis Studio utility comes with more than 400 different graphic elements and media objects that can be quickly integrated into your own projects. The app enables you to use shaders, texture mapping, 3D objects, plants or people.
The Artlantis in-app store provides access to more than 5000 new objects, but keep in mind that you have to purchase them separately. Furthermore, the Bilboards function enables you to integrate 2D images into a 3D rendering. As far as productivity is concerned, thanks to the Artlantis Studio real-time radiosity preview, you can visualize the effect of each modification instantly, and then quickly adjust parameters, if necessary.
Create high quality graphic representations or 3D animations
Artlantis Studio integrates heliodons that can simulate a realistic, natural lighting, but also enables you to use artificial lights, or neon shaders. In addition, when working with spherical backgrounds generated by HDRI images, the utility deals with the overall illumination, creating 360° reflections.
If you need to create presentations, Artlantis Studio allows you to change the viewer’s perspective and analyze the modifications generated by the lighting or seasons changes.
At the same time, Artlantis Studio provides support for most popular exchange file formats and offers additional integration plug-ins in order to help you transfer your projects to other apps, such as ArchiCAD, SketchUp, VectorWorks, and so on.
Thanks to the built-in iVisit 3D technology, Artlantis Studio allows you to create panoramas or VR objects that can be visualized online: since the app is using images and not the actual 3D animation, the rendering is very fast.
Powerful 3D animation utility that can generate panoramas and helps you present your ideas
To conclude, Artlantis Studio provides a plethora of efficient tools that can help you create detailed illustrations, or high quality 3D objects that will be rendered by the high quality Maxwell Render Engine. Artlantis Studio also comes with a Farm Renderer that offers you the possibility to create realistic graphic illustrations and present your project in a professional manner.
- Simple and homogenous UI
- Ergonomic UI design
- Preview Display engine
- Radiosity displays in real time
- All Shader parameters are animated
- Color variation, moving water, texture placement, etc
- Shaders Inspector List
- Texture Mapping Interface
- Realistic and automatic physical sun
- Sky and cloud editor
- Create AOF Objects
- Animated 3D characters with attitude option
- 2D View
- VR Objects for opening an editable horizontal angle graphically
- Ergonomic Media handling
- Catalogs divided into 3 fields: favorites, thumbnails and preview
- Optimized Multi-Image Rendering
New in version 184.108.40.206:
- Crash while checking the Cloud box
- An Ambient effect associated with a texture concerned all the material
- HDRI, impossible to type a decimal value
- Propagation tool not working as it should
- Open a skp file generates a plugins error
- Use Reference File tool issue
- An avi rendering will not be created if the destination has accentuated characters.
Compatibility: Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later
Home Page - www.artlantis.com
No mirrors please