Batch Photo Processor 1.15 | 4.17 Mb
Batch Photo Processor is for batch image/pdf processing batch lists of files in sequence, image files supported are BMP, JPG, GIF, TIF, PNG Images & PDF Documents.
Batch Photo Processor software optionally can folder watch / email watch every few seconds and process files in a folder, it also has a Scheduler feature for running at a specific time during the day for processing extra folders. An NT Service wrapper is also included for running in the background.Images can be re-scaled, size reduced, cropped, rotated, flipped, mirrored, lightened, sharpened, converted to grayscale, negative, you can add multiple text andimages to the images.
Professional features included: splitting images to RGB color and CMYK color separate output images, convert images to PDF's and visa-versa, set the dpi of the image in the output pdf, Zip archive file processing.
All these settings are stored in a profile setup, you can have as many profiles as you like, many examples are included for most conversion needs.
Optional Run from DOS command line for automation from other external applications
• 1. Supports Windows 95, 98, ME, NT4, Windows 2000, XP , 2003, 2008 & Vista
• 2. Supports multiple image formats, e.g. BMP, JPG, GIF, GIF, PNG & PDF Documents
• 3. Batch convert up to 2 billion image / pdf files at once
• 4. Convert images to smaller size by scaling on image % or by specific size
• 5. Options to keep output images under a certain size, e.g. 100kb
• 6. Crop images
• 7. Split image colors to RGB or CMYK output as separate image files
• 8. Add multiple text lines to images
• 9. Add multiple images to images
• 10. Scheduler, for automating image conversion at a specified time on a specific folder
• 11. Folder Watch, watches folders for images and converts them, ideal for automation!
• 12. Email Watch, watches email addresses for emails, downloads and extracts attachment images and converts them
• 13. Email image options, each image or a list of images and optional zip archive of images
• 14. Run from the command line option for automation from other software applications or from DOS scripts.
• 15. Run as a Windows Service
• 16. Logging and reporting
• 17. Full HTML Help