Becky! Internet Mail 2.64.06 | 3.1 Mb
Becky! Internet Mail is the software specifically designed for the Internet e-mail. Since its birth in 1996, we kept improving its functionalities listening to the users' feedback. And it has become one of the most successful shareware e-mail products. Now, we totally renewed the program as Becky! Ver.2. Our main aim for ver.2 is developing more stable, fast, and feature rich program without losing its most important virtue - Ease of use.
• You can create multiple mailboxes, of course. Moreover, you can create multiple "profiles" for each mailbox. This feature is especially useful if you use laptop computer. You can switch between several different settings, like "LAN" and dialup, for the same mailbox.
• New protocols are supported – IMAP4rev1 for e-mail and LDAP for the address book.
• Fast! You can manage thousands of e-mail at your fingertip.
• You can write HTML e-mail with Becky!. If you have Microsoft Internet Explorer ver5 or higher installed, Becky! is a complete HTML enabled e-mail client.
• Flexible template capability. You can prepare standardized e-mail format for business and personal e-mail. You can also create HTML template, of course.
• With unique "Reminder" capability, you will receive e-mail from "you" on scheduled date. You can even schedule sending e-mail messages to someone else. You don't have to remember your friends' birthdays – Becky! does. :-)
• Powerful "Filtering Manager" – You can sort messages into folders according to the filtering rules. You can define unlimited and/or conditions for one filtering rule.
• "Mailing Lists Manager" helps you to organize multiple mailing list subscriptions. You don't have to search past e-mail just to find how to unsubscribe the list.
• "Plug-In" Interface enables third parties to create useful plug-ins to customize Becky! for your particular needs. Actually, Becky!'s voice message and PGP functionality are the plug-ins.
• etc. Of course, Ver.2 inherits Ver.1's numerous convenient features.
Home Page - http://www.rimarts.co.jp/
No mirrors please