Best Service Altus v1.1 KONTAKT | 1.31 Gb
Often misunderstood and wrapped in mystery, the counter tenor is another milestone in Eduardo Tarilonte's series of exceptional voices. Altus brings you a real counter tenor for your Renaissance and Baroque music productions, for films, documentaries, video games and new age music.
Altus is a unique solo vocal library featuring José Hernández Pastor, a countertenor with a magnificent expression and a truly beautiful and unique voice. Altus aims for easily creating your own ultra-realistic melodies, without using any phrases. Altus offers a powerful and innovative word builder which combines 26 words (136 elements including words and their syllables) with 5 true legato and portamento vowels (a, e, i, o, u), all at your fingertips in one patch.
- 5 different true legatos and portamenti (a, e, i, o, u)
- a powerful phrase arranger with words, 2 different articulations (fast and slow speeds)
- words can be split into a total of 136 words/syllables
- words can be combined with true legato vowel playing while the corresponding vowel is automatically selected
- 130 beautiful phrases
- 15 soundscapes, created from vocal samples
- dry recordings allow you to match the reverb amount exactly to you needs
Check my blog!