Crypto Cipher Audio Lab Tabla Loops KONTAKT | 1.51 Gb
The instrument consists of a pair of hand drums.The right hand drum is called a tabla and the left hand drum is called a dagga or baya . Playing technique involves extensive use of the fingers and palms in various configurations to create a wide variety of different sounds and rhythms.Tabla is tuned manually by hitting hammer on the rim.
Tabla is the only percussion instrument in the world which has a spectrum consisting of five harmonics with four overtones. The unique feature of the ‘syahi ‘ or the black spot in the middle of the dayan and in the side of bayan is responsible for the wide variety of syllables .In 1920 the great scientists C.V. Raman and S. Kumar called it ‘Psycho acoustics’. Common strokes such as “Ta”, “Tin”, and “Na” are strongly pitched resonant strokes ( Tuned manually by Tabla Player) whereas “Tun” is one note higher than pitched note.
• Articulation Based Tabla Phrase Library
• 1130+ phrases ranging from single shots to 37 seconds long phrases
• Phrases recorded at 70, 80, 90, 100, 110, 120, 128, 130, 140 Bpm
• Custom script for Kontakt
• Special effects includes – Transient Control, Heat, Doubler and Global Tune
• Microtuning for each Individual Sample
• 7 Custom impulse response reverbs
• Rex Kontakt Instrument, Wave Kontakt Instruments, Rex Loops, wave Loops
• Sample Resolution: 44.1 KHz/ 24 bit Format