Digital Film Tools Tiffen DFX 4.0v13 MacOSX | 213 MB
Simulating 2,000+ popular award-winning Tiffen glass filters, specialized lenses, optical lab processes, film grain, exacting color correction, plus natural light and photographic effects, the Tiffen Dfx digital filter suite is the definitive set of digital optical filters for professional photographers, top motion picture filmmakers, video editors, and visual effects artists around the world.
Tiffen Dfx Photo Plug-in Feature Highlights
- 125 individual filters
- Thousands of customizable presets
- Simulation of Tiffen glass camera filters, specialized lenses, optical lab processes, film grain, exacting color correction as well as natural light and photographic effects
- Rosco and GamColor Gel libraries
- Rosco and Gam Gobo libraries for lighting effects
- Paint system that includes Black/White, Blur, Clone, Color, Eraser, Mosaic, Red-Eye, Repair and Scatter brushes
- Layering system for multiple filter application
- Sophisticated but easy to use masking tools
- Variation generator for effect parameters
- 8 or 16 bit image processing
- Exchangeable Image File Format (Exif)
- Multi-processor acceleration
- One Tiffen Dfx v3 photo plug-in license will run in Adobe® Photoshop®, Adobe Photoshop Elements®, Adobe Photoshop Lightroom®, and Apple® Aperture®*.
New in Tiffen Dfx Version 4.0:
Select from a variety of different pre-made borders or create your own.
Converts the image into a cartoon.
- Colorize Gradient
Using multiple colors, Colorize Gradient colorizes the image according to the image’s brightness values.
Curves adjusts the entire tonal range of an image by changing the shape of RGB, Red, Green or Blue curves. Curve points can be adjusted throughout the range of shadows to highlights.
Detail presents a new technique for performing selective sharpening, detail enhancement and edge aware smoothing.
Provides useful developing controls for globally adjusting the color and tonal scale of your images.
Adds film dirt, hair, scratches, stains, splotches, vignetting and grain as well as gate weave and flicker on video/film hosts–all to make your pristine image look like damaged film.
- Harris Shutter
Invented by Robert S. “Bob” Harris of Kodak, the Harris Shutter was originally a strip device with three color filters used for making color photographs with the different primary color layers exposed in separate time intervals in succession. Our digital version of the Harris Shutter uses separate images for the red, green and blue channels. In the case of a time interval between images used for the red, green and blue channels, this will generate a rainbow of color around any object that moves within the frame.
Converts the image into pastel artwork.
- Pearlescent® / Black Pearlescent®
Creates a subtle new look with a slight softening of contrast and a luxurious pearlescent halo around highlights. This filter aids cinematographers in taking the edge off the image from modern lenses and cameras, especially with 4K acquisition sensors. Black Pearlescent® offers all the benefits of the Pearlescent® filter in a more subtle form. Highlight flares are controlled and contrast is lowered for a more delicate effect.
- Radial Tint
Tints the image using multi-color, radially graduated filters.
- Satin® / Black Satin®
Designed with modern digital lenses and camera sensors specifically in mind to enhance the natural beauty of talent with minimal signs of filtration. This filter gently adds a minimal flare to highlights and reduces contrast while suppressing facial blemishes and wrinkles. Black Satin® offers all the benefits of the Satin® filter in a more subtle form. This filter gently controls highlights, reduces contrast and adds a grittier look than regular satin filters, while suppressing facial blemishes and wrinkles.
- Tone Adjust
Tone Adjust approximates the appearance of high dynamic range images by adjusting the tonal values. Specifically, detail is recovered
Home Page - http://www.digitalfilmtools.com/tiffendfx/
No more mirror please!