IDPhotoCapture inPhoto ID PS 4.17.4 Multilingual | 79.9 MB
inPhoto ID PS is the application for identification photo preparation which also includes Canon PowerShot camera control functions. It works with some modern models of Canon PowerShot digital cameras allowing to control them from PC remotely and to perform ID photo preparation based on captured images.
inPhoto ID PS remotely controls your Canon PowerShot camera and captures snapshots to your PC;
Identification (ID) photo preparation
Fully automatic face detection;
Automatic crop based on detected face area and crop settings;
Allows selecting the best view before shooting, controlling picture quality, and verifying current shooting settings in run-time;
Face detection on live preview
Allows control of crop frame before capturing right on live image from camera preview, you may control position just before capturing and get excellent results from the first time;
TWAIN image capture
Allows transfer prepared identification (ID) photos and acquired images via TWAIN protocol directly to necessary applications – Adobe Photoshop, ID Works, CardFive, EPISuite, and any other that support TWAIN protocol, including your own application;
Captured image enhancement
- inPhoto ID PS allows adjusting image brightness, contrast, gamma, and sharpness;
- Resize the result image in accordance with your requirements
Both live preview and snapshots can be rotated manually by 90 degrees;
Remote control of camera settings
- Remote control of optical zoom;
- Exposition metering mode;
- White balance: ability to select the best white balance setting from a list of available options (depending on the camera model). The image colors will be reproduced better if white balance is selected in accordance with the lighting conditions;
- ISO speed: it is recommended to increase the ISO value if you capture with the high shutter speed or if you want to minimize the risk of image blurring when the camera shakes;
- Flash mode: The camera flash can be always on or off, or can be activated automatically if the light is too low. The red eye reduction mode is also available. Flash mode available settings depend on camera model;
inPhoto Capture PS
inPhoto Capture PS is the camera control application that allows some modern models of Canon PowerShot digital cameras being controlled from PC.
OS : Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista and XP (32-bit and 64-bit) / Windows Server 2012, 2008 and 2003 (32-bit and 64-bit)
Language : Multilingual
Home Page - http://idphotocapture.com/
Visit All My News
No more mirror please!
No more mirror please!