J. River Media Center 16.0.149 Final Multilanguage | 20.9 Mb
Music, photos, and video YOUR way - all from a single software program! Connect your PC to your home entertainment hardware and control it all with a remote! Load your music on your iPod while you watch TV! All with one easy-to-use program - MEDIA CENTER! J.River Media Center has a new user interface designed to make it even easier to organize, find and play your digital files, and to connect to hardware devices. All-in-one media management app turns any Windows PC into an entertainment hub for complete control of your digital media.
It connects PC to stereo, TV, remote control devices, digital cameras, scanners, and portable MP3 players. It plays all media, rips, burns, and organizes all your music, images, and video. MC encodes and plays all popular media formats. Powerful utilities include Media Server for streaming music and images to remote PCs.
Complete Feature List
Collect, Organize and Play™
Music, Images and Video in one program with all the tools to manage and enjoy them. All the ripping, burning, importing, playlisting, and syncing you expect from a jukebox application, and much, much more…
• Supports over 80 media file formats
• Create custom Playlists and Smartlists from your media library
• Rips and encodes to WMA, OGG, APE, MP3, FLAC and more
• Freeware CD and DVD data burning
• Support for popular MP3 devices, including iPod®, Creative® and SanDisk® players
• Leading edge organization and customization options
• Selectable skins and Slim View with cool translucent effect
• Search, download and play rich content from Google Video/Images, YouTube and SHOUTcast - all without leaving the application
• Support for PlaysForSure devices and music subscription services
• Unique Action Window for a quick route to tasks such as burn, tag or handheld sync.
• Theater View fullscreen mode for the 10-foot interface experience. Browse media on your TV
• Media Mode buttons for fast access to media type: music, photos, videos
• Integrated CD labeler for printing custom labels and covers
• Podcast support, including one click subscriptions
• pix01 photo and video gallery feature. Create, upload and share photo and video albums on the web - for free!
• Powerful, flexible burning engine - multiple burns, split large files across discs
• Fast and efficient file tagging system
• Automatic folder monitoring and import of newly added files
• Mouse wheel zooming and panning for pictures, video, DVD and TV
• Customizable View schemes – Best file organization of any jukebox
• Freeform Mini View skins
• Support for Standard View skins
• Support for Winamp 2 skins
• 40+ visualizations, and support for White Cap and the latest G-Force visualizations
• New Display View mode
• Remote control support
• Cross-fading and gapless playback
• Media Server – Home networking
• Replay Gain (volume leveling)
• In-line file property editing
• Plug-in support, including third-party plug-ins
• Web TV and radio
• Find CD retailer search
• Online Artist info search
• Visualization Studio - create and save your own visualizations
• Media Scheduler
• Integrated Download Manager
• DSP/EQ Studio
• Media Editor for editing sound files
• Broadcast and cable TV (with tuner card)
• DVD playback and recording
• Digital image organization and tagging
• 3D visualizations
• Flexible database that allows unlimited new fields to be added
• Cover View – shows album art/image for each track or CD or DVD
• TV recording and instant-replay, Pause, Resume, FFWD, REW
• Pane View and Tag mode for the easy selection and tagging of files
• Integrated music/image slideshow
• Preset Smartlists – 1 hour of random music, Last 100 tracks played, etc.
• ASIO Playback
• Multi-Zone Playback
• Web or FTP upload of media files
• TiVo Home Media Option support for music and images. Enjoy your Playlists through TiVo
• Support for Universal Plug 'n' Play devices e.g. Media streamers
• Document support with full text searching/indexing
• Basic image editing
• Multi-Zone Synchronization
• Split View feature - Open Library and Playing Now windows together
• Freeware Integrated support for Audible™ audiobook store
• Freeware File transfer support for Sony PlayStation Portable™
J. River Media Center 16.0.149
- Changed: The view header for a panes view will show the view name in the view header instead of 'Panes'.
- Changed: When the tree is hidden, the view header menu includes the same 'Library Views' submenu as is in the View menu of the program (a separate breadcrumb is no longer displayed when the tree is hidden).
- Fixed: RemoveCharacters(…) expression with mode 0 was not removing character occurrences from inside the string.
- Changed: Added mode 3 to RemoveCharacters(…) to remove characters from the front and end of the value.
- Changed: For accessing Netflix content, Media Center now uses 'netflix.ca' in the URL rather than 'netflix.com' when the computer's locale is set to Canada.
- Fixed: When grouping numeric values like date, both empty and unassigned could appear in a list.
- Changed: By default the Wikipedia language will track the currently selected language in the program (but can still be customized in Options > Services).
- Fixed: Television playback was broken (video displayed in a separate window) when EVR was not used (build 148 only).
- Fixed: The bitrate displayed in the player area during playback could be doubled the actual bitrate for HE-AAC files.
- NEW: Add alternative way of specifying and receiving AlbumArtist and Performer in DLNA.
- Fixed: Digital ATSC television channel scan could produce channels with wrong physical channel values with some tuner devices.
Home Page - http://www.jrmediacenter.com/
Download from FileSonic
No mirrors please
No mirrors please