Mediafour MacDrive 126.96.36.199 | 6,14 Mb
Once you've tried MacDrive, you'll kick yourself for not installing it sooner. With MacDrive on a Windows PC no longer are Mac disks ignored and unable to be used. MacDrive helps Mac disks act and appear like normal Windows disks. You can drag-and-drop to copy files in either direction, or double-click to open documents directly from Mac disks. MacDrive works with just about anything you can throw at it, including hard drives, CD-R/RW, DVD-R/RW, floppies, iPods, flash drives, Zip, Jaz, MO, DMG virtual disk files and more.
Simplify cross-platform computing
MacDrive takes the guesswork out of sharing files. Whether you are transferring files between home and the office, a class room lab and your dorm room or even on the same computer, MacDrive makes it painless.
In fact, you'll hardly know MacDrive is working. Once installed MacDrive will automatically give you access to any Mac disk you pop into your computer. MacDrive even puts an "apple" icon on the Mac disk, just to keep things clear.
You can access files on the Mac disk just like you would with a Windows formatted disk. Open files from the disk or from within a program. Mac files automatically get the right icons and file name extensions under both Windows and Mac OS. Works great with software from Microsoft, Adobe, FileMaker, Avid, Digidesign, NewTek and more.
Create Mac CDs, DVDs, even format hard drives
Accessing the files is great, but MacDrive doesn't stop there. You can create Mac disks for file transfers and backups using the MacDrive CD/DVD Creator. Need to partition or repair a Mac hard drive? No problem. The MacDrive Disk Manager gives you the power to partition, format, analyze and even repair disks.
MacDrive really does simplify cross-platform computing. If you live in both a PC and Mac world you owe it to yourself to get MacDrive today.
· A powerful cross-platform solution
· Open, edit, and save files on Mac disks from My Computer, Explorer, and your favorite software, easily and seamlessly
· Indicates Mac disks with apple overlay
· Preserves long file names
· Shows Mac files with appropriate icons and file name extensions, automatically
· Award-winning power, flexibility, quality and free support
· MacDrive is simply software with no special hardware required
· Takes just moments to install, and no configuration required
· MacDrive Update Wizard checks online for updates anytime, on demand
· Works with Mac floppies, Zip, Jaz, SyQuest, MO, CD-ROM, CD-R, hard drives and more
· Supports both Mac OS Standard (HFS) and Mac OS Extended (HFS+) volumes
· Works with SCSI, IDE, USB, FireWire (IEEE-1394), Fibre Channel and parallel port
· Works with all of your software
· Works with all cross-platform software, including Microsoft Works, Office (Word, Excel, FrontPage, PowerPoint, and Access), AppleWorks, Photoshop, Illustrator, PageMaker, InDesign, Painter, Director, FreeHand, QuarkXpress, FileMaker Pro, and more
· Designed for Windows Me, 98, 95, NT 4.0, 2000 and XP
· Supports long Mac OS X file names on Mac OS Extended (HFS+) disks
· Format Mac disks from Windows
· Make and decode MacBinary and BinHex files, for easy downloading and e-mailing of Mac files over the Internet
· Advanced options for power-users
· Displays Mac icons in file properties
· View and extract Mac resources
· For everyone who works with both Macs and PCs, or works only with PCs, but also interacts with others who use Macs
· Powerful tool for educators and students, both in labs and on home computers
· Also great for graphic design, advertising, digital photography, publishing, database and network administration, CAD/CAM, and content creation for audio, video and film
· For small files or large, floppies or hard drives, for daily use or just-in-case, MacDrive 5 is the worry-free way to ensure easy file sharing between Mac OS and Windows. Be ready.
OS: Windows XP/2003/Vista/7