NetSupport School Professional v10.50.5 | 24.07 MB
With NetSupport School, Teachers and Trainers can improve classroom instruction by centrally instructing their Students on their PCs, maintain Student attention by monitoring application and web usage and save time by quickly polling the class and showing instant results. Teachers can also record all screen, keyboard and mouse activity on a Student workstation to review later or replay to the whole class. With educational budgets under increasing pressure, NetSupport School enables schools, colleges and training institutions to maximise the return from the IT infrastructure already in place.Features:
* Powerful Classroom Management - Power On/Off all computers, Remotely Log On/Off all computers in a single action, create custom classroom layouts and more.
* Student Register - Generate and store Student attendance records and prompt for custom information unique to your school.
* Interactive Lesson Plans - Pre-schedule activities and resources for the class, track lesson progress in real-time and share plans with other teachers.
* Student Instruction - Show the Teacher's Screen to all members of the class, or show a selected desktop (if the teacher uses multiple monitors) or even show just a selected application. Show a Recording of a previous remote control session to the class or broadcast a multimedia file (including sound). Unique to NetSupport School you can also leave a full recording of the presentation on each student desktop so they can review the presentation later.
* View Student Screens - Monitor the entire class or selected students. View using high quality scalable thumbnails of each PC, mouse over for larger zoom view or click for full 1:1 remote control.
* On Screen Annotation - Use a wealth of annotation and presenting tools to aid in your presentations and retain student focus.
* Application Metering and Control - Monitor all applications in use in the class, including those in the background, open and close applications remotely, record a full history of use for the lesson for every student. Use approved and restricted lists to control application availability.
* Internet Metering and Control - Offers the same level of control as Application Metering. Also provides granular website blocking, allowing access to certain pages at a selected URL but not access to the rest of the site. Works across browsers and also includes FTP blocking.
* Internet Co-Browse - Rather than simply showing your students a website, why not browse the site on your PC in the knowledge that the same site is being browsed on each student computer. As you scroll down a page, so do they. At any point the Teacher can provide access to the students so they can reference the pages presented themselves, safe in the knowledge they cannot go anywhere else.
* Group Chat, Messaging and Audio support, all under the control of the Teacher.
* Instant Surveys with visual results feedback to both Teacher and Students.
* Portable Tutor - No need to pre-install - carry the software on your memory stick and use when needed.
* Testing and Quiz module supporting real time tests and scoring, support for 8 different question types, examination grading levels, progress tracking and more.
* Wireless Support designed from the ground up, including mobile class lists.
* Teacher Toolbar- Remains accessible when the main application is minimised, providing quick access to key features when using an Interactive Whiteboard or other applications.
* Security - Complete multi-layered security throughout the product, including unique security keys, access control by licence, Active Directory support allowing policy- based controls that can limit which system users are able to run the NetSupport School components on. The Tech Console also provides a Security check mode to identify systems without all security options in force.Homepage