Photodex ProShow Producer 3.1.2010 Portable
RAR | 12,1 MB
RAR | 12,1 MB
ProShow Producer was designed for professionals who are creating shows commercially. The all-new ProShow Producer 3.0 allows you to create advanced, professional-grade presentation masterpieces that not only emotionalize and inspire audiences but also bring them to the point of sale. With an award-winning feature set, including unlimited photo/video layering, show templates, branding, copy protection and built-in media authoring, plus all-new creative features like masking, vignetting and motion keyframing, the only limit to your successis your imagination.
ProShow Producer 3.0 expands upon the already impressive list of creative features and production control options. Now photographers can create professional-grade slide show masterpieces that not only look polished, but exhibit advanced, high-end artistic effects previously achievable only through using 3rd party professional photo and video editing software.
From digital proofing to high-end multimedia slide shows, ProShow Producer has introduced photographers to a new way of presenting their images to the world. With Producer, photographers can create multimedia slide show presentations and output them to their choice of 14 different formats, including DVD, CD and the newly-added HD Video, Flash and QuickTime output options.
* Maximum Creative Control
An impressive list of creative features and options available only in Producer allow advanced, professional-looking results unmatched by consumer software.
* Increased Productivity
Manage difficult deadlines. Productivity-boosters like show templates and settings-copying cut production time.
* Superior Output Capabilities
Take the guesswork out of media authoring. Output to DVD, EXE, Flash, QuickTime, HD Video and more!
* Competitive Separation
Branding and protection features enable you to grow and protect your hard-earned business. Make a commercial for your website or portfolio-on-disc to hand out to prospects.
Changes in Version 3.1, October 05, 2007:
* Added "HQ - Safe" profile for DVD formatted output
* Added feature for downloading additional content from within ProShow (instead of including the content in the installer)
* Reworked main toolbar to focus on creating shows instead of output
* Reworked some elements of the user interface to improve workflow and reduce learning curve for new users
* Fixed problem where Sync Show to Audio option did not check for audio in show
* Fixed problem where Undo could fail to affect check box selection
* Fixed problem where Watermark position values could be displayed incorrectly
* Fixed problem with duration of video layers after using Speed option
Attention! Always check files you download from links in comments with your anti-virus software!