Simon Jarvis USMT XML Builder v8.6.39 | 15.5 MB
USMT XML Builder is a powerful, quick and sophisticated editor of USMT XML migration templates/scipts editor with features of a GUI interface for editing and creating new migration templates for use in Microsoft's USMT command line utility for migration of user settings and files when migrating to updated Windows OS versions or refreshing your existing Windows operating environments. Replaces such editing methods as Notepad or Visual Studio and eliminates errors in case sensitive elements, object methods and method flow.
Convenient features enable you to instantly create and edit USMT XML templates, graphically add file, registry and INI file objects as well as attach migration global or application specific detection rules, custom environment variables, cleanup settings and files on restore, and estimate disk storage requirements on target migration systems.
Whether you are a migration professional, systems administrator or part time professional requiring a one off migration of your systems, with USMT XML Builder you can get your job done faster, save time and increase productivity.
USMT XML Builder is the world's only full GUI into designing migration templates for use with Microsoft's USMT command line utility. Now you can accomplish more, eliminate mistakes with one single tool.
USMT XML Builder Features
- Speed - fast accurate editing of USMT command line templates/migration scripts.
- Sophisticated - support for all major USMT elements and internal functions.
- Syntax checking for XML USMT elements.
- USMT GUI based object access to backup/migration of files and settings.
- Complex object rules such as filter, detection, merging of data/settings made easy.
- Supports USMT version 3.01 and 4 functions, elements and command line options.
- Single deployable executable package for backup and restore for remote migrations.
- Supports existing manually created templates/migration scripts.