SolveigMM Video Splitter 3.6.1301.16 Multilanguage | 23.1 MB
The SolveigMM Video Splitter is an outstanding video editor for working with MPEG-2, AVI, WMV, ASF, MP3, WMA files. The editor is lossless and fast, removing unwanted parts of the video seamlessly with just a few mouse clicks - cutting and joining up video and audio streams perfectly. The attractive and intuitive user-friendly interface is very easy to use. Based on SolveigMM Video Editing SDK, our audio - video editor provides incredible quality and speed without using any encoding/decoding process. We introduced MPEG-2 frame accurate editing. SolveigMM advanced technology keeps 99% of data and only transcodes a few frames at the beginning and end of the video segments, so that now MPEG2 files are also processed fast and lossless.
- Based on SolveigMM Video Editing Engine
- Supports MPEG-2 files - (.mpg, .mpeg, .vob, .ts )
• MPEG-2 Program Stream
• MPEG-2 Transport Stream
• MPEG-2 Video Elementary Stream
• DVD VOB files
- Supports AVI files - (.avi )
• DV AVI type 1, 2; OpenDML
• Any video content. DivX; XviD; 3ivX, etc.
• Any audio content. MPEG-1,2 Layer I, II, III; AC3; OGG, etc.
• VBR MPEG audio. Keeps the synchronization
• Large AVI files. More than 2 and 4 GB
• AVI to ASF remultiplexing
- Supports Windows Media files - (.asf, .wma, .wmv, .wm)
• Any video content. WMV 1,2,3; MSS2; MPEG-4 AVC, etc.
• Any audio content. WMAudio V 2,7,8; MPEG-1,2 Layer I, II, III; AC3, etc.
• Video repair. Indexing damaged or unindexed files
- Supports MPEG Audio files ( .mp1, .mp2, .mp3, .mpa)
• MPEG-1 Layer I, II, III
• MPEG-2 Layer I, II, III
- K frame/GOP accuracy for AVI, WMV, ASF
- Frame accuracy for MPEG-2
- What You See Is What You Get (WYSIWYG) preview. Advanced K frame navigation
- Cut commercials - cutting off several movie portions at one time is allowed. You can get rid of all ads in your movie in a couple of simple steps
- Supports batch files (.xtl). You can process trimming for all media files you need in one run
- Supports file by file joining (AVI, WMA/WMV/ASF, MP3 and MPEG-1 video)
Home page - http://www.solveigmm.com/
No mirrors please