WYSIWYG Web Builder 15.3.0 | 31 Mb
WYSIWYG Web Builder is a WYSIWYG (What-You-See-Is-What-You-Get) program used to create web pages. WYSIWYG means that the finished page will display exactly the way it was designed.
Now available: WYSIWYG Web Builder!
* Visually design your website (What-You-See-Is-What-You-Get).
* No HTML knowledge required! Just drag & drop objects to the page!
* Outputs standard HTML4, HTML5, XHTML, CSS3, PHP.
* Template support (100+).
* HTML5 Audio/Video, YouTube, Flash Video and more!
* Slidehows, photo galleries, rollover images, rollover text.
* Navigation bars, Menu bar and many other navigation options.
Desktop publishing for the web, build web sites as easy as Drag & Drop!
* One Click Publishing" No FTP program needed. No special hosting required, use with any Hosting Service!
* Easily create forms using the built-in Form Wizard plus Form validation tools and built-in CAPTCHA.
* Advanced graphics tools like shapes, textart, rotation, shadows and many other image effects.
* Fully integrated jQuery UI (Accordion, Tabs etc), animations, effects and built-in ThemeRoller theme editor.
* Google compatible sitemap generator / PayPal eCommerce Tools
* Many navigation tools available: Navigation bars, tab menus, dropdown menus, sitetree, slidemenus.
* Built-in Slide Shows, Photo Galleries, Rollover images, Banners etc.
* Support for YouTube, Flash Video, Windows Media Player and many other video formats.
* Unique extension (add-on) system with already more than 250 extensions available!
The Web Design Solution That Makes Building Web Sites Easy And Fun! WYSIWYG Web Builder is a WYSIWYG (What-You-See-Is-What-You-Get) program used to create web pages. WYSIWYG means that the finished page will display exactly the way it was designed. The program generates HTML (HyperText Markup Language) tags while you point and click on desired functions; you can create a web page without learning HTML. Just drag and drop objects to the page position them ‘anywhere’ you want and when you’re finished publish it to your web server (using the build in Publish tool). Web Builder gives you full control over the content and layout of your web page. With the ‘Standard Tools’ toolbar you can execute basic commands like Create a new web site, Open an existing web site, Save, Cut, Copy, Paste, Undo, Redo. It also has icons to insert or edit hyperlinks (9th icon from the left) or add special characters when you’re in text edit mode.
Home Page - http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/