Zerto Virtual Replication v3.5.u4 | 247 MB
Zerto provides enterprise-class business continuity and disaster recovery (BCDR) solutions for virtualized IT infrastructure & cloud. Zerto won Best of Show at VMworld 2011, a Best of VMworld 2014 award, as well as 2011, 2012, and 2013 Product of the Year Awards because our software, Zerto Virtual Replication, is the industry’s most comprehensive hypervisor-based data replication solution for VMware vSphere & Microsoft Hyper-V. Zerto Disaster Recovery solutions replace traditional array-based BCDR that was not built to deal with virtual IT environments.
Zerto Virtual Replication enables production workloads to easily leverage the benefits of hybrid clouds and public clouds by automating the ongoing management and maintenance of customer environments. True cloud disaster recovery (DR) – with production workload mobility between private and public clouds – is now possible with ZVR. As disaster recovery services are an onramp for enterprises into the cloud, cloud DR is an essential piece of CSP service offerings, and is driving wider cloud adoption.
Features for Cloud Service Providers Looking to Offer Disaster Recovery:
- Single automated solution that provides data protection and workload mobility both ‘to the cloud’ and ‘in the cloud’
- Zerto Cloud Manager (ZCM) manages customer resources and service levels across physical locations and provides a single, centralized view.
- Zerto Self-Service Portal (ZSSP) quickly integrates into existing CSP portals to speed the availability of DR services to customers with a 100% multi-tenant solution, so each customer controls only their own workloads
- Service profiles (or SLA Templates) enable CSPs to define service offerings based on the recovery objectives of their customers
- All of the core technology and functionality (full list below) you need in a DR solution, including software-only, simple and fully virtual-aware disaster recovery
Home Page - http://www.zerto.com/
If Links are broken, PM me! Files will be reuploaded ASAP :)
No mirrors please
No mirrors please