Acoustica Spin It Again ver.2.1.b35 | 9,46 MB
The Easy Way to Convert Your LPs and Cassettes to Clean, Digital Recordings. Remember all those 'oldies but goodies'? They just don't make those classic vinyl LPs and cassette tapes on CD. Well, dust off your old 33's, 45's & 78's, because Acoustica's new software, Spin It Again™, can easily record any vinyl LP to CD or cassette to CD. Not only will our software make the whole recording and track dividing process child's play, but it will also dramatically clean your recordings by getting rid of click and pop record noise, or by removing hiss and hum off old cassettes. You can also record your LP collection and cassettes to your iPod or portable MP3 player! So let your music come to life and Spin-It-Again™! If you have a Windows computer with a soundcard you're ready to use our software!
* New in 2! Support for monitoring on USB sound devices!
* New in 2! Type in track/album information during recording!
* New in 2! Automatically look up track information online for less typing!
* New in 2! Better track detection based on typed or looked up information!
* New in 2! Record two times longer! Up to 13.52 hours at CD quality!
* New in 2! New easy speed/rate adjustor for recording 78s at 45 rpm.
* New in 2! Ability to change volume of each track!
* New in 2! Full Vista support!
* Dedicated interface to easily record your old cassettes and records. Easily transfer vinyl LP to CD or cassette to CD.
* Visual and audio wizards guide you through the recording level adjustment, hardware hookup, recording and editing process.
* Automatic track detection and silence removal algorithm splits your albums into tracks ready for your iPod, MP3 or CD player.
* Automatically removes old record clicks, pops and tape hiss.
* Create audio CDs and/or convert recordings to MP3, OGG, WMA, and hi-fi WAV files.
* Record in hi-fi sampling rates and bit depths and render out to hi-fi DVD audio ready files, if desired and supported. (48khz -> 192 khz, 24 bit audio)
* Split up previously recorded MP3s, WAVs, WMAs or OGGs into multiple tracks or burn to CD.
* Will burn tracks longer than one CD's worth. For example, if you wanted to record an 4-tape audio book, it would burn it over as many CDs as it needed.