http://www.softfolder.com/advanced_security_net_level.htmlAdvanced Security Net Level is comprehensive security software used for protecting Windows-based workstations over a corporate network. It lets you remotely restrict access to all PC workstations you have in your network, apply executable patches to them, and schedule reboots, shutdowns, and Windows Explorer restarts. The remote workstations are controlled from a single administrator's computer placed everywhere via TCP/IP or Internet. You just need to install once the remote client service from the installation package on all remote computers to access and configure them remotely in future. This suite is very useful for Internet cafes, public-access terminals, libraries, large corporations, schools and other topologies where you have deal with lots of PC workstations. You can deny access to Control Panel applets, disable the boot keys, context menus, DOS windows, Registry editing, Internet and Network access; hide desktop icons, individual drives, Start menu items, and taskbar; apply password protection to Windows, restrict running applications, and much more. The software supports over 600 different security restrictions and tweaks that allow you restrict access to almost
every aspect of Windows. Try our Advanced Security Net Level for free.
- Complete bullet-proof protection for remote computers you have on your network;
- About 600 different security restrictions, options and tweaks;
- Patches can be easily uploaded to all remote computers and installed automatically;
- Easy and intuitive configuration through the stand-alone administrator GUI via TCP/IP;
- Developed for any Windows-based network topology;
- Your users will not be able to control or uninstall the remote service application;
- All data traffic between the administrator and the clients is encrypted;
- The administrator and remote client service applications work as NT services under Windows NT/2000/XP and higher.