Most of today’s consumer-level flatbed scanners are designed to scan A4 and letter-size paper – bigger sizes just can’t be done. But with Scan-n-Stitch and Scan-n-Stitch Deluxe, users can finally digitize bigger items such as legal documents, scrapbook pages, artwork, newspapers, magazine spreads and more. Best of all, the results are totally seamless. Handles every kind of page the regular version does plus a whole lot more – including scrapbook pages, kids' art, posters, newspaper pages and maps. The program includes an illustrated set of scanning instructions to make things really simple.
With the click of a button, both ArcSoft Scan-n-Stitch and ArcSoft Scan-n-Stitch Deluxe automatically rotates, aligns and stitches multiple sections of a page into a single, seamless image file – giving you an exact digital copy of your paper original.
Digitize a long document in 3 easy steps:
- Scan the page in multiple sections (scanning instructions included)
- Click the Stitch button
- Preview and save the page as a seamless digital image file (JPG, BMP, TIF)
- Crop Page – Adjust size and shape
- Straighten Page – Simple slider control
- Auto Enhance – Fix contrast and color with one click
- Windows 98SE/ME/2000/XP
- Pentium III 500 MHz or higher
- 16-bit color display at 800x600 or higher
- A4 Flatbed Scanner
http://rapidshare.de/files/19182283/assnsdloonncfiles.rarDownload Size: 5.8 Mb Approx