Arial Sound Recorder ver.1.5 | 2,65 MB
Arial Sound Recorder represents a powerful sound record software that supports three kinds of sound output formats: WAV, MP3 and WMA. Arial Sound Recorder - Record sound from any source into MP3,WMA and WAV files. With Arial Sound Recorder, you can record sound from microphone, line-in audio, streaming audio from the Internet or music played by Winamp, Windows Media Player, Quick Time, Real Player, Flash, games, etc, without losing any quality.
Here are some key features of "Arial Sound Recorder":
· Powerful functions: Arial Sound Recorder can record any signal played through your sound card into Mp3 WMA or WAV files.
· Recording controls: You can select input device and set filter,make high quality output voice. Arial Sound Recorder also integrates the complete set of record volume control for your convenience.
· Sample and Bitrate settings: Arial Sound Recorder supports Sample and Bitrte settings. To get higher quality recording, you can set the Sample rate, Mono or Stereo, and the Sample Bit, before recording. With its powerful sound engine, Recorder produces recordings with CD quality.
· Visualization Recording: Arial Sound Recorder provides visualization image of the input sound. You can adjust the record volume and decide to pause or resume to record as you like.
· File Information: You can view recording file information such as file size, play time and so on. You can also edit the Id3 tag information.
· Direct-To-Disk long time recording: Arial Sound Recorder can consecutively record for as long as your like without interrupt.
· User-friendly interface, very easy to use.
· Pentium 200 Processor or better
· 64M RAM
· 3Mb free disk space
· Sound card