«Atani v3.8.10: Program for creating professional animation (GIF and AVI)»
Download Size - 1.30 Mb | Password: spiderman
Create professional animated gif (or avi) for 5 steps! Animations can be quickly assembled both from imported images (BMP, JPG, GIF, PNG, ICO) and from images that created using embedded graphic editor. There are embedded tools: frame editor, creating of AVI or GIF via capture and AVI viewer.
- Creating of AVI and animated GIF files.
- Built-in the frames editor.
- Testing of animated GIF with the help Internet Explorer.
- Testing of created AVI with the help a default player.
- For making of frame is used the following file's formats: BMP, GIF, JPG, ICO, PNG.
- Creating the AVI and GIF files, you can:
add frame(s) (there is the support of adding multiple files and drag and drop technic)
insert frame(s) (there is the support of inserting multiple files and drag and drop technic)
change the frames order
set the duration for every frame (animated GIF)
set the image disposal for every frame
apply more than 50 filters (antialias, spatial, twist, moire, sketch, sphere, water, wind, noise…)
customize the color settings for every frame to reduce it size (animated GIF)
add the frames with running text
add the frames with alpha blending
flip any frame
clone any frame
create the frame with simple or gradient fill
inverse any frame
greyscale any frame.
- Adding of sound (for AVI).
- Creating of the GIF or AVI file via capturing by a user of selected part of Screen.
- Preview for every frame from AVI file with possibility of saving (BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG).
- There is the support of hotkeys.
- The settings is stored into project file with extension MCP.
- The MCP extension is registered in OS Windows that allow to load the project files in this program from
- Explorer by double click, etc.