CDRoller ver. 188.8.131.52 | 4,07 Mb | Windows OS
CDRoller is a powerful, easy-to-use and low-cost toolset for CD/DVD data recovery. CDRoller supports industry-standard ISO 9660 file system, including Microsoft's extensions for long file names support, so-called Joliet extensions. CDRoller also supports the discs formatted in UDF file system, including versions 1.02, 1.50, 2.0, 2.01 and also so-called UDF Bridge format. Support of wide set of CD, CD-R, CD-RW and DVD formats such as: CD-DA, CD-ROM, CD-WO, CD-ROM XA and Mixed-Mode CD, Stamped multisession CD, CD-MRW ("Mt. Rainier" CD-RW), DVD-ROM, DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD+RW, DVD-RAM.
* Effectively retrieves the data off the discs created by "drag and drop" CD/DVD writing software, such as well-known Roxio (Adaptec) and Ahead Nero software packages, CeQuadrat's PacketCD, Instant Write, B's CLiP and others.
* Recovers CD and DVD data created by standalone devices that record directly onto disks, including Sony Mavica digital cameras, Hitachi, Canon, Panasonic and Sony DVD camcorders, standalone DVD recorders, etc.
* Includes a built-in Video Splitter. Splits the recovered VOB or VRO files into a several clips (scenes), automatically converting a "raw" DVD-video into MPEG files without loss of quality. Specially tested on the discs, created by Hitachi DVD camcorders.
* "On-the-fly" unpacks the files initially compressed by Roxio (Adaptec) DirectCD.
* Retrieves back up files from the discs recorded in several stages (multisession discs).
* Includes a built-in UDF Reader. There is no need to install a third-party software, for example Roxio (Adaptec) UDF Reader driver.
* Finds and retrieves the lost files on UDF discs, including: accidently deleted files, files on quick-formatted disc, files on incorrectly closed disc, etc.
* Identifies the lost files on ISO/Joliet discs with the damaged file system (volume descriptors, path tables and directories), using the raw data only.
* Rescues the data from scratched, damaged or defective discs.
* Provides direct access to the hardware, bypassing the Windows File System. Looks for the lost tracks (sessions) every time when you insert a new disc into the drive
* Digitally extracts audio tracks into a wide set of wave formats.
* Tests CD/DVD readability.
* Extracts ISO Image file.
* Catalogs files and folders into CD/DVD library.
* All features are integrated into a common and easy-to-use intuitive shell.
Support of wide set of CD, CD-R, CD-RW and DVD formats such as:
* CD/DVD format CD-DA,
* CD/DVD format CD-ROM,
* CD/DVD format CD-WO,
* CD/DVD format CD-ROM XA and Mixed-Mode CD,
* CD/DVD format Stamped multisession CD,
* CD/DVD format CD-MRW ("Mt. Rainier" CD-RW),
* CD/DVD format DVD-ROM, DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD+RW, DVD-RAM.
CDRoller ver. 184.108.40.206
* Spanish and Italian versions issued.
* Improved data recovery for UDF discs.
* Minor bugs fixed.