Cheetah DVD Burner ver. 1.62
Cheetah DVD Burner – Burn Audio, Data and ISO DVDs… Fast! Burn dual layer DVD+R, UDF Video DVD, UDF/ISO DVD, DVD+RW, DVD+R, DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD-RAM, CD-R, and CD-RW discs. Burn audio CDs from WAV, MP3, MP2, AVI, OGG, and WMA files. Burn ISO, Bin/Cue images and create ISO images. Erase CDs and DVDs. Copy audio and data CDs with one or multiple drives. The Cheetah DVD Burner also includes an audio CD ripper.
- Video DVD Mastering - The Cheetah DVD Burner passes the Video DVD Verifier tests and Mastering Applications like the most known Philips Video DVD Verifier.
- Bootable CD/DVD - Create Bootable CD/DVD from .img files
- Supports high burning speeds - Supports use of high write speeds - Designed for high data rates
- Buffer Underrun Protection - Support for hardware buffer underrun protection systems, like BURNproof, JustLink, Power-Burn, SafeBurn, SeamlessLink etc
- ISO Multi-Session - Burn Multi-Session Data CD/DVD with all types of media.
- Disc Finalization - No further writing is possible after the disc is burned.
- Auto Verify Data - Performs a binary compare with the source files.
- Joliet - Burn Joliet directories with 64 char file names
- UDF Video DVD - Burn a Video DVD from an ISO, Bin/Cue, or Video_TS folder
- DVD+R Dual Layer - Backup your data on 8.5 GB DVD+R discs
- Data DVD - Backup your data on DVD+R, DVD+RW, DVD+R, DVD-RW, DVD-R, DVD-RAM
- Data CD - Burn a standard CD or CD-RW
- Audio CD - Creates Red Book compatible audio CDs from mp3, mp2, avi, ogg, wma, and wav files
- Audio CD Ripper - Extract audio from an Audio CD
- Copy a Data CD - Copy a data disc
- Copy an Audio CD - Copy an audio disc
- Burn ISO file - Burn ISO image files
- Bin/Cue file Burner - Burn Bin/Cue image files
- Create ISO file - Builds ISO Images from selected files for burning at a later date
- Convert Audio - Convert audio files from mp3, mp2, avi, ogg, wma, and wav files
- Erase Disc - Erase CD/DVD discs
Changes in Version 1.62:
- adds new toolbars, progress bars, buttons, images, and basically overhauled the user interface for improved support of Windows XP user interface styles.