Digital Audio Editor ver. 4.5.3
Digital Audio Editor is a visual audio editor and recorder software solution, which supports many advanced and powerful operations with audio data.
With Digital Audio Editor you can:
• Open, create, and save audio files in any of the supported formats (can also save any portion of a loaded file to disk as a new file);
• Display audio data waveform (Zoom Full, Zoom In, Zoom Out, Zoom Vertical);
• Play audio files or any portion of the files (Play, Pause, Stop);
• Record audio data from a microphone or any other available input device (you can record audio from DVD / VCD / CD Player, MP3 Player, RealPlayer, Windows Media Player, Web Page, Internet Conversation, Internet News, Internet Radio Station and more);
• Edit audio files visually (Cut, Copy, Delete Selection, Delete Silence, Paste, Paste From File, Mix, Mix From File);
• Apply various effects (Amplify, Compressor, Delay, Equalize, Fade In and Fade Out, Flanger, Invert, Normalize, Phaser, Reverb, Reverse, Silence, Shrink, Stretch, Vibrato, etc.);
• Apply different filters to any selected portion of audio files;
• Convert an audio file from one format to another, and much more!