Easy CD-DA Extractor - the "Swiss Army Knife of Digital Audio" is 4-in-1 software that rips Audio CDs, converts music files, and burns Audio CDs, MP3 CDs, WMA CDs, and Data CDs
Supports all popular audio file formats - 3G2, 3GP, MP1, MP3, MP2, Windows Media Audio, MP4, AAC, M4A, Ogg Vorbis, aacPlus (HE-AAC, AAC+, HE-AAC+PS, eAAC+), FLAC, WavPack, Musepack, WAV, AIFF, Monkey's Audio, CUE and M3U.
State-of-the-art audio encoding technology - Easy CD-DA Extractor includes the most advanced audio codec available, the aacPlus from the Coding Technologies.
Audio CD Ripper
Rips audio CDs with accurate, high-performance CD ripping engine. Bypasses 'copy-protections'. Reads badly scratched discs. Reports errors on the discs. Reads the track titles from the Internet. Writes ID3/ID3V2/metadata. Allows you to edit the metadata and specify the filenames for the ripped files, and more…
Audio File Format Converter
Converts audio file formats from one format to another. Splits CUE Sheets and encodes the music to individual files. Allows you to edit the ID3/ID3V2/metadata, and rename the output files, and more…
Audio CD Creator
Writes Audio CDs that are compatible with all home/car CD-players. Writes CD-Text. Supports CUE Sheets. Uses BURN-Proof for error-free CD burning.
MP3/WMA CD Creator
Writes MP3 CDs that can be played on MP3 compatible CD-players. Also writes WMA CDs, and standard Data CDs. Supports Unicode and long filenames. Uses BURN-Proof for error-free CD burning
Latest Changes :
· Full UNICODE support (Foreign character sets such as Chinese or Japanese can be used with any language-version of Windows)
· Support for Unicode & UTF8 Cue Sheets
· Support for Unicode & UTF8 M3U playlists
· Support for Unicode & UTF8 ID3V2 tags
· Support for Cover Art metadata
· Support for Composer metadata
· Improved volume normalization (Options for Peak Level and RMS Power normalization)
· Updated Ogg Vorbis Codec to the latest version
· User interface improvements
· Improved encoding & decoding & overall performance.