ExeScript ver.3.0 | 3,36 MB
ExeScript is a program that quickly converts batch files (.bat), Visual Basic, JScript, WSF, WSH and HTA scripts to executable files (.exe). It also protects contents of .bat, .vbs, .js, .wsf, .wsh and .hta files from being changed by other users accidentally or intentionally.
There are number of features unique to this program, for example, "silent mode" support - a stealth batch file feature that makes execution of converted scripts "invisible" to other users.
Those who know a little bit of programming will like the fact that ExeScript comes with a built-in .bat, .vbs .js, WSF, WSH and HTA file editor which features syntax highlighting and makes editing of files a simple and straightforward process.
ExeScript provides a number of other benefits. For instance, it can be used for automating scheduled tasks execution. The program can also be used to help you create installation files and deployment modules.
ExeScript is fast, simple and compiles any .bat, .vbs, .js, .wsf, .wsh and .hta file to .exe format files. It is compatible with Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/x64 Edition. Executable packages created with ExeScript can be run in all Windows operating systems.
ExeScript has the following unique features:
* Converts batch files, Visual Basic and Java scripts into executable files (exe format).
* Protects contents of .bat, .vbs, .js files from modification by other users.
* Contents of generated executables are hidden. The operations performed by converted batch files, Visual Basic and Java scripts can remain secret.
* Users without programming languages can create their own executable programs (exe files).
* Supports "silent mode" - batch files execute invisibly, their launch can be invisible to other users.
* Encrypts file contents.
* Script Type - it is possible to specify the script type - windowed or console.
* Command Line - the command line running the script.
* Executing the script in computer memory without writing to the disk. Therefore, the security of the script is enhanced since it is impossible to see the contents.
* Password-protected launch of the compiled script. You can set a password for running the script converted into an exe application.
* The new built-in file editor for .bat, .vbs, .js files has syntax highlighting.
* ExeScript is ideal for automating many of the routine chores that must be carried out when working with computers.
* Helps you create installation packages for the deployment of modules and programs.
* Converts any .bat, .vbs and .js files into exe files compatible with Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/x64 Edition.