GD WinTools.net Ultimate Edition 9.3.1 Build 9310 | 1.60 MB
GD WinTools.net Ultimate Edition - is a suite of tools for increasing MS Windows operating system performance. WinTools.net cleanly removes unwanted software from disk drives and dead references from the Windows registry. WinTools.net puts you in control of the Windows start up process, memory monitoring and gives you the power to customize desktop and system settings to fit your needs. Adds more speed and stability for your connection. Ensures your privacy and keep sensitive information secure.
WinTools.net Ultimate contains tools: Clean Uninstaller, Scan Files, Scan Shortcuts, Scan Registry, Startup Manager, Tweak UI, Net Tweaker, The Privacy, Invisible Man, File Shredder…
• Clean Uninstaller - Used for both correctly removing software and for monitoring changes made to the hard drive, MS Windows registry and system files during program installations.
• Scan Files - Used for periodic cleaning of your hard drive from dead references, junk and obsolete files produced by different software. These files and references remain on the hard disk and increase drive access time.
• Scan Registry - Used for periodic cleaning of the MS Windows registry from unused applications remaining after uninstallation and from invalid references which decrease system speed and system loading time.
• Start Up Manager - This tool allows you to monitor, add, remove, enable and/or disable individual startup items. You can also adjust applications initialized during the loading process of the operating system.
• Tweak UI - This is a set of additional adjustments related to safety, system capacity and user preferences and which are not included in the basic components of MS Windows.
• Net Tweaker - The tool is used for speed increasing of data transfer and for greater stability of connection by changing hidden network settings. Available only in "Professional" edition.
• The Privacy - This is a kit of tools which ensure your privacy and keep sensitive information secure. It consists of three basic parts: "Objects to Erase", "Invisible Man" and "File Shredder". Available only in "Professional" edition.
• Invisible Man - This tool is used for saving private information and its later restoration. This is useful if you don't want any information saved by the system.
• File Shredder - This tool is used for secure deleting documents, programs, and any other files without possibility to restore them.
• Memory Booster (free) - This tool serves for monitoring, cleaning and optimisation of RAM. It is used for increasing of operation system performance and for releasing RAM for usage by other processes. If you have a possibility, we recommend to use "RAM Saver Pro" instead of "Memory Booster".
MS Windows VISTA optimized (MS Windows Me/2000/XP/2003 compatible)
Changes in version 9.3.1 (May 07, 2009):
+ All Tasks button for main menu was added
+ All Tasks point menu was added
+ saving Scan Files drives configuration
+ Double Buffer for lists
+ Check New Version blinking button
* Startup bug with RunServicesOnce was fixed
* registration problem was fixed