iSubtitle 2.7.4 | Mac Os X | 18.2 MB
iSubtitle - Soft subtitled movies for your Apple gear. The first and only application to take full advantage of Apple's soft subtitle technology. The subtitle tracks are resolution independent and they are rendered in real-time as you watch the movie. They are always displayed at the best quality possible for your device or application, from your 50” HDTV down to your iPhone.
There are support for multiple languages in the same movie, and you can even switch languages on the fly as you watch.
If you already have a movie in a format that suits your needs there's no reason to re-encode it, just add the subtitles and you're good to go. If, on the other hand, your movie is not suited for your device you can batch re-encode it straight from within the application.
You can also tag your file with metadata so it's easier to find in your growing library of tv-shows and videos.
• Add soft, non-destructive subtitles, that won't change or alter the original movie.
• Subtitles can be turned on/off using the interface of the device or application.
• Complete support for multiple languages in the same file.
• Supported devices are iPod (Touch, Classic, Nano), iPhone (2G, 3G, 3GS), Apple TV.
• Built-in subtitle online search with automatic download, unarchive and parsing.
• Supported applications are iTunes, QuickTime Player or any application that can play a QuickTime Movie.
• Supports all major subtitle file formats like SubRip (.srt), SubViewer 1 & 2 (.sub), SubStation Alpha (.ssa/.ass) and MicroDVD.
• Matroska subtitles, like ssa/ass and srt, are automatically converted to soft subtitle tracks on import.
• Sync subtitles in real-time using the time offset stepper.
• Automatic and manual metadata tagging.
• Create chapter markers automatically or manually.
• Batch re-encode movies within the application to support your target device or application.
• Supports speedy re-encoding using the Elgato Turbo.264 or Turbo.264 HD.
• Watch subtitled movies in fullscreen without leaving the application.
• Compatible with Snow Leopard 10.6.
• Available in English and Swedish.
Intel, Mac OS X 10.6 or later.