KoolMoves ver.6.1.2 | 7,32 MB
KoolMoves is a web animation authoring tool that creates Flash movies and frames for animated gifs. Used by both professionals and novices to create rich interactive content for web sites, KoolMoves is a popular Flash authoring tool with rave industry reviews!
As Flash has developed into the standard for animation on the web, KoolMoves has emerged as an advanced but low cost alternative to Flash. Combining ease-of-use with a wealth of powerful animation effects, KoolMoves makes it easy and inexpensive to create professional quality Flash movies for web sites.
KoolMoves is an affordable Flash authoring tool that is full featured and easy to use. It is ideal for creating a wide range of web content with high impact visuals, MP3 and WAV sound. Create text effects, import vector clipart, attach wav audio, fill shapes with color gradients or bitmaps, add actions to text buttons and frames, plus more.
- Import images and sounds
- 71 action script based text/image effects
- 100 stylish text effects templates
- 343 clip art items and buttons
- Wizard for adding Flash movie to web page
- Capture frames for gif animation
- Easy to use customizable preloaders
- Many unique views of the animation
- Slide show wizard
- Banner wizard
- 28 web interface templates
- 4 skill levels (wizards to cartooning)
- Import Flash movie as object or editable
- Import FLV Flash video
- Full set of drawing/shape manipulation tools
- Dynamic text
- Flash 8 action scripting (AS1)
- Flash 8 filter/blend effects
- 10 interface components (e.g. content pane)
- Import/export SVG
- Variable line width
- Character animation bones
Changes in Version 6.1.2, 07/5/07:
* Fixed problem introduced in 6.1.1 with motion script behavior with text.
* Fixed error message in Numeric Transform if -0.0 is entered for x or y position.
* Fixed error in Numeric Transform with "absolute all frames" checked if Apply pressed more than once.
* Changed behavior of script selection in Add Text screens so selection changes to script of user's country on font change.