Longtion AutoRun Pro Enterprise v220.127.116.11 | 8,1 Mb
AutoRun Pro Enterprise is a more powerful visual tool to create professional autorun (autoplay) interfaces and presentations for your CD/DVDs. It is the easiest way to create, edit professional autorun (autoplay) interface and generate autorun files for CD/DVDs in a WYSIWYG environment, just click, point, place and test (preview). So all is visual, fast, simple. AutoRun Pro is easy to learn, with demos and wizards you can get started in just minutes!
Main Page, Splash Screen, Screen Background, Agreement Form, Security Form, Exit Form and unlimited Sub Pages. Page Shadow, Page FadeIn and FadeOut, and many effects. 16 Objects: Button, ImageButton, Image, Label, Link, Text, ScrollText, TextBox, RichText, Explorer, AVI, MediaPlayer, SlideShow, Edit, RadioButton and CheckBox. Page Template and Object Template make it more easy. It's fast and easy to use. Anyone can quickly create autorun CD-ROMs within minutes.
AutoRun Pro Enterprise Features:
Operating System: Win 95, Win 98, Win ME, Win NT4, Win 2000, XP, 2003 Language: English
• Display of every registered document (e.g.: TXT, DOC, HTML) via automatic start of the corresponding application.
• Print of every registered document (e.g.: TXT, DOC, HTML) via automatic start of the corresponding application.
• Start any program. • Start the default browser with document URL.
• Send email.
• Integrated Web browser and internal commands.
• Integrated sound player. • Integrated AVI video player.
• Integrated RTF (Rich Text) viewer.
• Integrated Media Player.
• Slide Show images (Photo album), more than 100 styles.
• Background color, Gradient color and Transparent Form.
• Background sound.
• Splash screen, splash screen sound.
• Full screen background and logo image.
• License agreement.
You can display a license agreement before any files are launched. The user is required to accept the license in order to continue. If the user does not accept the license, then the AutoRun exits.
• Security. You can protect your CD from being started by unlicensed users by requiring users to submit a User Name and Password or an Authentication Code. • Exit Form. Show information or confirm exit before program exits • Unlimited Sub Pages.
• Page FadeIn, FadeOut.
• Page Shadow.
• Images include bitmap, icon, JPEG, EMF, WMF, GIF (Static or Animated), PNG images.
• Page template.
• Object template.
• CD Icon and Page icon can be displayed in the title bar.
• Test without burning CD.
• Burn project to CD-R/CD-RW directly with built-in CD Burner.
• Create a single executable file.
• Publish project to new folder.
• Create ISO CD-ROM image file.
• Install Software - You may want to install a default viewer for the files if the user does not have one on his computer. For example, if you are launching a PDF file, you may want to include Adobe Acrobat Reader software on your CD and install it if the user does not already have it installed. You can define one or more files to be installed.
• Create tabbed notebook style application for autorun CDs. It is very easy.
• Create drop down menu bar for pages like most standard windows to make your page more professional.
• CD expire date, Specifies an expiration date for the CDs.
• Customized hint let users use customized tool tip window instead of the original system tool tip window.
• No programming knowledge required.
• No registry entry necessary.
• Runs from CD-ROM without installation.
• No runtime module required.