Micro-Sys A1 Website Analyzer 1.2.6 | 5,22 MB
Extract structure data from websites into XML,CSV etc. files. Perform SEO keywords analysis and search engine website position rank check. The crawler engine stores vast amounts of data, which it can store into XML documents, including all valid, broken and redirected links (number of times and wherefrom / whereto), response times, download times, filesizes, server response headers, reports of allfile types and response codes within any directory etc. It will also calculate the importance score for all pages within a website. This allows you to view how your linking structure distributes "rank power" throughout a whole website.Website analysis - improve website results
* View the website structure and calculated "importance" value for all pages.
* Get detailed stats for all pages such as HTML errors, page size and response time.
* All information including data from website scans can be exported as XML or CSV.
* Can integrate with your favourite online SEM, SEO, PPC and website analysis tools.
What you can do right now:
* Download the free A1 Website Analyzer 30 days trial.
* Analyze your entire website to find what to improve for search engines.
* Take action and fix issues found, e.g. linking structure, file sizes and HTML errors.
Website analysis - discover potential problems
* Ensure your linking structure is "pushing" your important pages.
* Make sure file sizes of your images and documents are not too big.
* Test to know if your website and webserver can handle stress loads.
* Verify your website does not suffer from broken links and bad redirects.
* Is your HTML proper? Can it validate? Test your entire website to find out.
Data collected - website analyzer scan
* See complete website structure including data for all valid, broken and redirected links.
* Discover how the linking structure distributes "link power" score throughout your website.
* View HTML errors, response times, download times, file sizes, server response headers etc.
* Reports and details of all file types and response codes found within any website directory.