Pixarra TwistedBrush ver. 11.8 |20,8 MB
Implicity without sacrifice, powerful enough for the professional artist yet simply enough for the novice. TwistedBrush has one of the most versatile and powerful brush engines in existence, yet it was designed from day one to be easy to use.? Over 1500 brushes, layers, realistic media, photo cloning, tracing, masks, particles, filters, script recording, scripts to AVI, drawing tablet support, brush shapes, patterns, textures, integrated scanner support snf much more!
Digital paint art software, powerful enough for the professional artist yet simply enough for the novice. TwistedBrush has one of the most versatile and powerful brush engines in existence, yet it was designed from day one to be easy to use. High Precision 64 Bit Brush Engine: Most graphic programs offer at most 32 bits of color resolution. TwistedBrush represents all image data internally at a full 64 bits of color resolution. This allows for super smooth color mixing and alpha blending. Brushes: TwistedBrush has over 1500 diffferent brushes included. These range from very simple color dots to realistic representations of natural artist tool.What's new in 11.8:
- Added - Key repeats for the shortcuts for Size, Density and Opacity.
- Added - Additions and updates to Angela's Artistic Oils ArtSet.
- Added - Ctrl + B will toggle the Stats mode.
- Added - Menu option to clear the undo steps that are currently stored. Undo the Control menu.
- Added - Preference to start TwistedBrush in the Page Explorer so the page can be selected prior to loading. This is useful for those who work on very larger pictures and allow them to determine the first page to load. Found in the Preferences dialog.
- Added - Drawing Guide - Virtual Page. Interacts with the brush effects envelopes PSPDX and PSPDY. If a virtual page guide isn't set PSPDX and PSPDY continue to work across the span of the entire page.
- Added - Drawing Guide - Control Rectangle. Interacts with the brush effects envelopes CSPDX and CSPDY. If a control rectangle guide isn't set CSPDX and CSPDY continue to work across the span of the entire page.
- Added - Crop to Virtual Page operation to the Control menu. The Virtual Page is a drawing guide.
- Added - Mask Virtual Page operation to the Control menu. The Virtual Page is a drawing guide.
- Added - Crop to Control Rectangle operation to the Control menu. The Control Rectangle is a drawing guide.
- Added - Mask Control Rectangle operation to the Control menu. The Control Rectanlge is a drawing guide.
- Improved - Up to 8 drawing guides can be present on a single page at a time. Previously only 1 could be present.
- Improved - Removed the TwistedBrush.env file when uninstalling TwistedBrush. This is the settings file.
- Improved - On an abnormal program shutdown don't lose the program settings. Previously the settings would be reset to the defaults. Now the setting will be reset to the defaults if a failure occurs during the startup.
- Improved - When zoomed in don't keep a border around the image. Gives a larger drawing area.
- Changed - Toggle Drawing Guides menu moved from the View to the Control menu.
- Fixed - Memory leak each time the Brush Selection Dialog was opened.
- Fixed - Clicking on very fine gap next to the Brush Shortcut Tab B6 would result in a crash.
- Fixed - Cases where the dynamic tools could be stuck on even after the hot key was released.
- Fixed - Cases where while using a dynamic tool and pressing the hot key for another tool it could switch to that tool.
- Fixed - Menu text on Zoom in and Zoom out.
- Fixed - In Stats mode the Cur Undo Mem total was not always correct.
- Fixed - The Circle Grid drawing guide was not drawing correctly.
- Fixed - When the Brush options dialog was open the cursor would be inviisable over the canvas area.
- Fixed - After a crop operation the currently selected brush would not paint properly until reselected.