Printer Activity Monitor v2.1 | 9 mb
Printer Activity Monitor is a software for monitoring the efficiency of your company's printers usage. With Printer Activity Monitor you can find out which documents have been printed on each of the selected printers, which employees use printers most actively, the number of pages printed, which computer sent the documents for printing, etc.
Printer Activity Monitor benefits:
* allows centralized supervising of all of your company's printers;
* helps prevent attempts for using the office printers for an employees' personal use;
* reduces your printing expenses;
* extremely easy-to-use and allows monitoring printers in a just a few minutes once its installation is complete;
* allows generating a great number of reports and diagrams reflecting the efficiency of your printers usage;
* has task scheduler for automating the process of creating and delivering reports on printers' usage to authorized personnel.
How the program works?
No office can function without a printer. The bigger the office, the more printers it has, the larger the related costs in paper, ink and additional equipment. Printer Activity Monitor is a "do-gooder" kind of program that actually makes you money, instead of wasting it, by lowering your printing costs (up to fifty dollars a year per laser printer, according to our customer survey). How? By simply monitoring each document being printed and keeping a database of all printing activity.
Printer Activity Monitor immediately identifies any employees who overuse or abuse company printers. Second, it allows you to plan you printing budget properly, so you don't have to buy extra ink, cartridges and paper "just in case". Finally it shows real use of each printer, so you can re-rout network document flow instead of purchasing new printers.
The program comes in two modules. The first one conveniently sits in the tray and tracks every document that is printed. The second module takes this data and generates reports and diagrams.
For example, you can build a report that shows how many documents were printed with a specified printer during the past two months. Or you can have a breakdown of printer use (in pages printed) by each employee or workstation. Finally, you can have a printing budget for each department (number of pages allowed to be printed in a period of time) and put weekly statistics on the wall.
The experience of our customers clearly demonstrates that printer use goes down significantly (15-40%) within the first month after the program installed and stays down after that. Some of our larger clients save over $10000 a year with Printer Activity Monitor.