Serv-U 22.214.171.124 Corporate Edition | 2,83 MbThanks to brodyga from elsewhere for posting
Serv-U is a powerful, easy-to-use, award-winning FTP server created by Rob Beckers. An FTP server uses the FTP protocol to share files across the Internet. Serv-U is not only 100% compliant with the current FTP standard, but also includes numerous features unique to Serv-U that make it a perfect file sharing solution for virtually everyone. Flexible FTP server (or Daemon) for all 32-bit versions of MS-Windows (Win95, Win98, WinME, NT, Win2000, Win2003, XP). It turns any PC with a network connection into an FTP site on the Internet. Serv-U makes a vast array of features available to the user that ensures the administrator has full control over their FTP server.
Serv-U offers the following:
- Easy to set up and use.
- A Windows standard, with over 50000 registered users!
- Support for Secure-FTP through SSL/TLS.
- Support for ODBC databases for accounts.
- Lots of security through passwords, read/write/append/modify rights per directory or file for each user (including Anonymous), and access restrictions based on IP address. - Fast and rock solid!
- Multiple 'virtual' FTP servers can be set up on a single instance of Serv-U.
- Server can be administered remotely.
- Supports S/KEY one-time passwords.
- Can run as a native 'system service' in NT, Windows 2000/2003 and Windows 95/98/ME/XP.
- Support for temporary accounts that are automatically deleted upon expiration.
- Support for UL/DL ratios, disk quota limitations, network bandwidth limiting, and automatic anti-anti-time-out plus anti-hammering measures.
- Full UNC path support.
- Support for virtual paths. Directories or drives can be mapped to any location in a user's directory structure.
- Support for 'links' such as those used in UNIX.
- Full support for all 'ls' directory listing options.
- Support for messages to users, or from users to the server.
- Users can be put into groups for easy maintenance of large numbers.
- A complete implementation of the FTP standard in RFC959, RFC1123, RFC1760, RFC2228, RFC2246, RFC2289, RFC2389 and the Secure-FTP draft.
- Supports resuming of file uploads and downloads.
- Configurable messages for sign-on, sign-off, login, and directory changes.
- Has time-out and time-limit features, so connections are automatically cleared when idle, hung, or connected too long.
- Easy to setup and maintain through a separate administrator program. For automated maintenance the settings are stored in either an .INI file, registry, or ODBC database of simple format.
- Has an open architecture which makes monitoring, changing and extending the server behavior possible through external DLLs.
- Logs all transactions to file and screen that can be read by other applications. Includes unique session IDs, time, and date stamps. Serv-U Corporate addresses the need for a business-class FTP server with no limitations and the ability to grow with your business.
With this in mind, Serv-U Corporate allows the following: - ODBC database support - Integrated SSL Support
- Unlimited domains with an unlimited number of concurrent connections
- Unlimited number of user accounts
- Support for directory mapping and links
- Support of UL/DL ratios and quotas
- Support for remote administration - Windows User NT-SAM / Active Directory Support
126.96.36.199 (October 5, 2006)
+ Updated OpenSSL libraries from 0.9.8b to 0.9.8d.
- Corrected bug where installer and uninstaller attempted to shutdown the Daemon and tray applications, even if they weren't initially installed.
- Corrected a bug, introduced in version 2.5 (April 1999), where caching of disk quota would not work properly if a user account logged into Serv-U multiple times.