SiSoftware Sandra Pro Bussines 2007.2.11.17 | 13,4 MB
SiSoftware has announced the availability of SiSoftware Sandra 2007, the latest version of its award-winning utility which includes remote analysis, benchmarking and diagnostic features for PCs, servers, PDAs1, Smart Phones1, small office/home office (SOHO) networks and enterprise networks.
SiSoftware Sandra (the System ANalyser, Diagnostic and Reporting Assistant) is a 32 and 64-bit Windows system analyser that includes benchmarking, testing and listing modules. It works along the lines of other Windows utilities, however it tries to go beyond them and show you more of what's really going on. Giving the user the ability to draw comparisons at both a high and low-level. You can get information about the CPU, chipset, video adapter, ports, printers, sound card, memory, network, Windows internals, AGP, ODBC Connections, USB2, 1394/Firewire, etc.
Here is a breakdown of the some of its features contained within the Professional Version's 74+ modules:
- Remote Analysis Diagnostics & Benchmarking. You can now connect to remote systems, databases, PDAs & SmartPhonesTM as a data source.
- Network support (IPX/SPX, TCP/IP). Database support (ADO, OLEDB, ODBC).
- Storage Data support (SCSI, SATA, ATA, ATAPI) & removable storage.
- Multi-platform desktop/server support (Win32 x86, Win64 x64, Win64 IA64).
- Two dedicated Internet Benchmarks: Internet/ISP Connection & Peerage Benchmarks.
- Supports WindowsTM XP SP2 & 2003 SP1 Security center
- Designed for WindowsTM 2000, XP & 2003
- Key Applications list (Address Book, Anti-Virus, Calendar/Organiser, E-mail client, Firewall, Instant Messenging, Internet Call, Java Virtual Machine, Media Player, News Reader, Web Browser).
- Supports multi-threaded, multi-core & multi-processor systems
- Complete list of applications & libraries on the system
- Environment Monitor Wizard. Allows real-time monitoring (temperatures, fan speed, voltages, power & thermal resistance).
- 3 platform support (Win32 x86, Win64 x64, WinCE ARM) in a single installer
- 13 established benchmarking modules, native for all platforms
- 4 detailed information modules
- Huge official hardware support through technology partners (Intel*, AMD*, ATI*, SiS*, VIA*)
- 6 language versions (English, German, French, Italian, Dutch, Russian) in a single installer
- Enhanced Lite version (free for personal/educational use)