Sophos Anti-Virus 4.15 for Windows NT/2K/XP/2K3 | 20 Mb
Sophos Anti-Virus protects your network, desktop and even remote laptop computers from the latest viruses, Trojans, worms and spyware. The quality of its award-winning technology has been confirmed time and time again by independent bodies such as West Coast Labs, ICSA Labs and Virus Bulletin.
Protecting the desktop means that regardless of how a virus attempts to break in (email, CD, floppy disk, network shares, instant messaging, web download etc) it can be stopped. Using patented InterCheck technology, Sophos's on-access scanner provides constant real-time protection with minimal system overhead.
Network servers can also be protected with scheduled or constant real-time scanning, ensuring there is no opportunity for a virus to spread or damage your company's data.
Using Enterprise Manager, Sophos Anti-Virus can be kept automatically up to date with protection against the very latest virus threats. The Enterprise Manager suite provides a set of tools allowing fully automated web-based installation and updating of Sophos software across a network and even to remote users, via Remote Update. Enterprise Manager also incorporates powerful reporting facilities.
Sophos Anti-Virus is available for all popular PC operating systems, including all network OS. Sophos is protecting laptops, workstations and servers.
Sophos PureMessage provides options for virus protection, spam blocking and policy-based e-mail filtering for Windows SMTP gateways and Exchange e-mail servers. PureMessage's AntiVirus (AV) and AntiSpam (AS) modules vary in availability by platform and can be licensed individually or together. The AS module currently works with English and European language e-mail streams.Features Include:
* Sophos's unswerving focus on the AntiVirus threat guarantees a rapid response to every new virus incident. Sophos AntiVirus brings 100% virus protection across the entire network in both on-access and on-demand models.
* All points protection - Sophos AntiVirus monitors all virus entry points, including disks, programs, documents, network drives and CD-ROM's. It also monitors e-mails, Internet downloads, groupware and archive files at the desktop, complementing the gateway protection offered by Sophos MailMonitor. At any of these points Sophos AntiVirus prevents access to any virus-infected file and, if appropriate, disinfects it.
* Centralised automation for single point control - Sophos Anti-Virus's unique approach allows centralised, network-wide installation, configuration and updating from a single machine. Virus incidents are automatically reported and centrally logged. Adding new servers and workstations is simple and straightforward. Pull and push technologies ensure low network load operation without user intervention.
* Unrivalled, leading-edge architecture - Through its Intelligent File Recognition, Sophos Anti-Virus's architecture determines which files need to be virus checked by the Sophos virus detection engine, even if they are embedded in other files. Fast scanning speeds, combined with maximum user transparency and minimal performance overheads are not affected by the growing number of viruses.
* Effective system resourcing - Sophos AntiVirus performs incremental updating, downloading only files which have changed since the previous version. In addition Sophos virus identity files are quick and easy to download and have minimum impact on bandwidth when they are deployed over the network.
* 24-hour virus expertise - Sophos AntiVirus is backed up by 24-hour telephone support, 365 days per year, giving direct access to qualified technical staff and virus experts.
* Simple, flexible licensing - Sophos AntiVirus licences include protection for servers, workstations and portables, ensuring that there are no hidden extra costs.
Homepage - http://www.sophos.comDownload