VanDyke SecureCRT v5.1.4 | Win32 | Size: 8.89MB
SecureCRT combines rock-solid terminal emulation with the strong encryption, broad range of authentication options, and data integrity of the Secure Shell protocol. The security of your network is critical — it is more important than ever to protect passwords, user accounts, data, and computer systems. SecureCRT provides secure remote access, file transfer, and data tunneling for everyone in your organization.
SecureCRT gives you an encrypted Secure Shell (SSH1 and SSH2) session with servers and devices. For SSH, Telnet, and other protocols, SecureCRT has great session management and customization features, with named sessions and multiple-session windows. Choose from a wide range of emulations including VT100, VT102, VT220, ANSI, SCO ANSI, Wyse 50/60, Xterm, and Linux console. SecureCRT can help you save valuable time by automating routine configuration tasks with powerful scripting capabilities.
SecureCRT 5.1 uses a cryptographic library that complies with FIPS 140-2 cryptography requirements, offers improved authentication with X.509 digital certificates, adds the ability to easily launch multiple sessions, and improves SSH agent functionality.
FIPS 140-2 support: SecureCRT now has an administrative option to run in "FIPS Mode". When this option is set, SecureCRT uses a FIPS 140-2 validated cryptographic library and only allows FIPS-approved algorithms.
Enhanced support for X.509 certificate authentication: X.509 certificate forwarding is now supported directly as well as through a CAPI store. SecureCRT also supports forwarding through the public-key agent, which means that re-authentication is automatic when connecting to another machine using the same X.509 certificate.
Activator support for SSH agent functionality: If Activator is running, re-authentication is automatic even if SecureCRT has been closed.
Multi-session launch: Folders and multiple selected sessions can be connected in tabs from the Connect dialog.
Chat window history: Previous commands can be viewed, edited, and sent in the chat window.
Improved control over tab display: A global option has been added allowing you to only show tabs when there are multiple tabs open.
* Wide range of terminal emulations: VT100, VT102, VT220, ANSI, SCO ANSI, Xterm, Wyse 50/60, and Linux console emulation with ANSI color.
* Great session management features: New tabbed UI and Activator tray utility minimizes desktop clutter. Session settings can be saved in named sessions.
* Protocol support: Supports SSH1, SSH2, Telnet, RLogin, Serial, and TAPI protocols.
* Secure Shell: Secure Shell encrypted logon and session data, including support for the following:
- Port forwarding secures TCP/IP data
- Password, public-key, keyboard-interactive, X.509, and Kerberos authentication
- AES, Twofish, Blowfish, 3DES, RC4, and DES ciphers
- X11 forwarding
- FIPS Mode uses a validated cryptographic library and only allows approved algorithms
* File transfer : Secure file transfers via Xmodem, Zmodem, and SFTP.
* Configuration: Extensive session and keyboard customization.
* Powerful printing: Printing support, including pass-through printing.
* Scripting support: Scripting language support for VBScript and JScript.