VMware Workstation 5.5.2-29772 | 85,1 Mb
Powerful Virtual Machine Software for the Technical Professional
VMware Workstation is powerful desktop virtualization software for software developers/testers and enterprise IT professionals that runs multiple operating systems simultaneously on a single PC. Users can run Windows, Linux, NetWare, or Solaris x86 in fully networked, portable virtual machines – no rebooting or hard drive partitioning required. VMware Workstation delivers excellent performance and advanced features such as memory optimization and the ability to manage multi-tier configurations and multiple snapshots.
With millions of customers and dozens of major product awards over the last six years, VMware Workstation is a proven technology that improves productivity and flexibility. An indispensable tool for software developers and IT professionals worldwide.
VMware Workstation enables users to:
* Configure and test multi-tier applications, application updates, and operating system patches on a single PC
* Easily restore or share archived test environments, reducing repetitive configuration and set-up time
* Streamline computer-based training by allowing students to always start from a "clean" state and experiment with multiple operating systems, applications, and tools in secure, isolated virtual machines
* Run software demos of complex or multi-tier configurations on a single laptop
* Accelerate help desk resolution of end-user problems with a library of pre-configured virtual machines