Orchestral Tools Metropolis Ark 4 KONTAKT | 48.1 Gb
Size may be king in the natural world but sometimes the real power lies beneath the surface. After all, some of the tiniest insects are hardwired to floor a six-ton elephant. This latent symbiotic power comes to the fore in the same way with Metropolis Ark 4 – Elite Orchestral Forces, which integrates various approaches from the previous three collections, performed to perfection by the Metropolis Orchestra.
The sections are not small – they are sharply focused like the Maschinenmensch robot in Fritz Lang’s Metropolis, all unbridled expressive energy and singularity of purpose. Similarly, the mixed wind sections are not instrumental sections in the conventional sense, but rather special blends of colors that come together to create a broad palette of virtual instrumentation. All performed and mixed in such a way that the listener perceives them as a single sound.
- The Front Row of the Metropolis Series
- Focused Section Sizes
- Ten Unique Woodwind and Brass Blends
- Women and Men Choir
- Extensive Matelé Sets (accented fff articulations) for many sections
- Extrem Dynamic Ranges
- Extrem Articulations - Overblown / Overpressure
- Introducing Power Legato
- Recorded at the Teldex Scoring Stage in Berlin
- Thanks to consistent mic setups and recording environment all Metropolis Ark Collections blend together perfectly
- Based on CAPSULE for Kontakt
- 98 GB of Samples (47 GB NCW compressed)
- 24Bit / 48KHz Patches
Metropolis Ark 1 here
Metropolis Ark 2 here
Metropolis Ark 3 here
Check my blog!