Procrastination WTF?: Are You Wasting Time Frequently?: Learn How to Cure Laziness & Overcome Procrastination Once and for All
English | 2020 | ASIN: B08B747V5V | MP3@64 kbps | 2h 14m | 60.96 MB
Author: Malcolm Johansson
Narrator: Jack Henry Kison
If you want to learn how to overcome procrastination and laziness once and for all, then keep reading!
Does your tendency to procrastinate dangerously prevent you from carrying out your most important projects?
Does your procrastination habit often freak you out without letting you with a clue on how to do things differently or more efficiently?
Would you like to become a real achiever and turn your hidden potential into effective success?
Whatever our life goals might be, we have to admit that some tasks that separate us from them look so arduous, boring, or unattractive, that we barely find the motivation to get started.
Fixing that tap that's been leaking a whole year, filling out that check to pay the rent, or mowing the lawn doesn’t appealing to a lot of us. Therefore, we tend to delay instead of doing stuff right away, wrongly thinking we treat ourselves with some kind of freedom. Instead, we accumulate guilt and stress for things we’ll have to do anyway if we want to go forward.
- If the place you live in looks as untidy and disordered as my place used to look
- If you wonder how some people can always be on time for everything
- If you wonder why you invariably put things off instead of doing them right away
- If you need some effective and appropriate tools and techniques to overcome your procrastination habit
- If you suspect procrastination and laziness to be more complex and sneaky than they look like
- If procrastination isn’t an issue for you but you are concerned with someone you care for, becoming more and more of a master procrastinator
Then this book is for you!
While listening, you will learn:
- How the core causes of procrastination and laziness can be divided into 4 major subsections.
- How to analyze and explain what looks like an irrational behavior but isn’t.
- What procrastination and laziness have to say about our state of mind and mental balance.
- How to take charge of your life and stop putting things off.
- How to create the right environment for success.
- Simple science-based tips to increase your physical health and overall well-being.
- How to use the right tools to get empowered and motivated every day.
- More than 15 easy and practical techniques to overcome procrastination once and for all.
- That procrastination also has potential but little known benefits.
- The step-by-step method to guide you towards the achiever mindset you need to get back on the path of success.
Even if you've struggled with laziness and procrastination for many years, whether it is in your professional life or in your personal life, this book can provide you with the useful information and the effective strategies you need to change your lifestyle and finally get things done!