http://www.shoecakegames.com/cornerchaos/CornerChaos is a new and unique puzzle game! It's very easy to learn and great fun to play! The object of the game is to drop the colored balls into the holes located near the four corners of the play area. The ball then rolls into the sloped arena and lays to rest towards the center. If four balls of the same color are touching, they're removed from the game!
As the levels progress, the number of different balls increases making it more difficult to create color groups. With no time penalties you can play the game at your own pace. The controls are very easy to master; this is a most relaxing game for all ages!
The Windows version is designed to work on Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows ME/98, and Windows 2000. DirectX is required but if you're running Windows Vista or XP you should have everything you need already!
* Fixed bug in Score Sharing feature.
* Improved graphics.
* Optimized to use less power.
* Game Uses less memory.
* Fixed Cmd-Q and Cmd-M key shortcuts on Mac version.
* Reduced memory requirements.
* Reduced CPU load when paused/minimized.
* More bug fixes and gameplay improvements.
* Improved Menu Screens.
* Fixed missing mouse pointer bug.
* Optimized to use less memory.
* Faster ball movement.
* Improved ball removal allowing for more strategic play.
* Added double/triple points for 'cascades'.
* Extended the game to 15 levels.
* Added option to disable changing backgrounds.
* The game now sends difficulty level to high score table.
* Graphical optimizations.