SFV Checker - Ensure your multi-volume file archives are complete and accurate. SFV Checker is a useful program which ensures that your multi-volume file archives are complete and accurate! SFV Checker uses CRC-32 technology to check each file and notifies you of any potentially bad, corrupt, incorrect size or missing files to save you hours of downloading only to find you have 1 file missing or the last file has a CRC checksum error.
The CRC value comparison is done by using a standard SFV file. If an SFV file is not available, you can drag and drop the file into
the list view to produce the calculated CRC value. An informative report log is generated after file scanning that provides a list of
missing and inconsistent files, as well as, a summary for the archive.
SFV Checker can also concatenate files in the list and rename multi archives on the fly, e.g. Correct file naming for .001, .002, .003 files into .rar, .r00, r01 files.
SFV Checker supports RAR, ARJ, ACE and ALL other Binary/Text file types.
Here are some key features of "SFV Checker":
· Drag and Drop support of files.
· CRC32 checking on any file type
· Reports contents of .SFV files
· Reports Inconsistent Byte Sizes.
· Reports files missing.
· Create SFV files from file list.
· Scan folders for .sfv files and automatically check them.
· Concatenate into 1 file for mpeg files or other file types
· Correct file naming for .001, .002, .003 files into .rar, .r00, r01 files
· Logging of all .sfv's for future reference
· Multi-Threaded processing interface