Christian Knufinke's SIR2.1
Win App | 19.4mb | RS.COM
SIR is a reverb device that works with impulse responses(IR)SIR2 is an easy to use native audio-plugin to use for high quality reverberation. It offers zero-latency processing with low CPU-consumption and non-destructive audio processing of impulse responses. SIR2 includes high definition impulse responses (HDIR) of *real* places produced by Pinguin, Hamburg. You can also use various impulse responses from free or commercial sources.
Mainy new features are present:
* Zero latency processing
* True Stereo processing with 4 channels
* Build in converter for 4 channels IR
* Flexible Routing with multi channels IR
* Adjustable IR stereo field
* Adjustable IR quality
* Amplitude and LowPass Cutoff envelope with aspecial time scale mode
* Native HDIR library with presets by PINGUIN
* Reverse ,Eq ,IR Stretching etc
* Clean GUI based on the juce framework
*New impulse-file browser (with folders).
*Reset all parameters functionality in "Tools" menu.
*Default impulse-file path can be changed in preferences.
*Fixed some host compatibility issues (with wavelab & samplitude).
*Host sample rate change - volume compensation.
*More detailed message when the impulse-file can't be located.
*New improved re-sampling algorithm (much better quality even in "low" mode).
*Some minor fixes.