WinMount 2.1.5 | 3.2 MB
WinMount is a powerful windows utility which is dedicated to managing compressed archives and image files impressively and conveniently. It can be used to mount ZIP, RAR, ISO,etc archives very fast, which enabling you to use the files inside it directly without needing extract it beforehand. Such convenience, therefore, saves your time and disk space dramatically. In addition, WinMount, serving as a CD-ROM OR DVD-ROM emulator, supports almost all image file formats, which including but not limited to ISO, CUE/BIN, CCD,BWT, MDS, CDI, NRG, PDI B5T and ISZ. WinMount supports Vista! WinMount supports Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows 2000, Windows NT and Vista !
WinMount supports packing files now !!
WinMount supports mounting WIM format !!
WinMount has already supported mounting ZIP and RAR archives and the following CD/DVD-ROM image file formats:
* MDS/MDF (Media Descriptor File)
* ISZ (Compressed ISO images)
* NRG (Nero)
* CCD (CloneCD)
* BWT (Blindwrite)
* CDI (Discjuggler)
* PDI (Instant CD/DVD)
* B5T (BlindWrite 5)
We also support mounting a folder on a virtual drive.
Let's take an example to illustrate how it works. Say, you've got a ZIP file such as "c:\dir\1.zip" , you can mount it on a newly created virtual drive. After you execute the corresponding command (File->Mount->Mount Files) in the menu, your operating system will immediately notify you that a new device has been found, and a new drive letter, say H:, will be assigned to it. When the mounting process is finished, you can find all the original files inside that ZIP archive under H:. If you find another RAR file, say 2.rar, under H:, this RAR file still can be second-mounted on another new drive, say I:, after that , you can play the hot.avi (we assume that it exists in 2.rar) directly under I:.
More functions are on their way, check the list below:
* Support mounting Http, ftp
* Support mounting Ghost disk image file
* Support mounting VMWare disk image file
* Support mounting arj and ice archive files
* Support mounting Inno setup, install-shield archive files … Whatever you can imagine
1. + Add "delete history" in WinMount settings
2. + Support mounting VCD format
3. + Add classic theme,you can select "Skinned frame" in WinMount settings.
4. + Add "update and overwrite mode" for decompression
5. - Fix some bugs.