010 Editor ver. 2.0.3 | 2.41 MB
010 Editor is a professional-grade hex editor designed to quickly and easily edit any binary file or drive. Combining an easy-to-use interface with a whole range of hex editing tools, 010 Editor is a valuable tool for anyone working with binary files.
* View and edit any file on your hard drive (unlimited file size).
* Unique Binary Templates technology allows you to understand any binary file format.
* Find and fix problems with hard drives, floppy drives, memory keys, flash drives, CD-ROMs, processes, etc.
* Analyze and edit binary data with powerful tools including Find, Replace, Find in Files, Binary Comparisons, Checksum/Hash Algorithms, Histograms, etc.
* Powerful scripting engine allows automation of many tasks (language is very similar to C).
* Import and export your binary data in a number of different formats.
* Easy to use hex editor / binary editor with standard cut/copy/paste functions.
* Parse and edit binary files easily with Binary Templates.
* Powerful DynaBin Data Engine allows opening/copying/pasting huge files instantly (in most cases).
* Use as a disk editor to edit hard drives, floppy drives, memory keys, flash drives, CD-ROMs, etc.
* View and edit system processes.
* Easily loads files over 4GB (if supported by the file system).
* Unlimited Undo/Redo for all hex editing operations.
* Workspace keeps track of all open, recent, and favorite files, and includes a file explorer.
* Inspector allows data to be edited in many different formats.
* Integrated expression Calculator using C syntax.
* Write Scripts to automate many different tasks using over 140 different functions.
* Bookmarks can be used to mark important bytes in a file.
* Many powerful analysis and editing tools including Find, Replace, Checksums, Binary Comparisons, Histograms, Find in Files, etc. (see above)
* Supports over 20 mathematical operations to be performed on data.
* Multiple views of a single file.
* Edit files as hex, octal, decimal, binary, or characters.
* Useful Goto features allows jumping to any position in a file.
* Conversions between ASCII, EBCDIC, and UNICODE.
* Import or Export data in the following formats: Hex Text, C/C++ Code, Java Code, Intel Hex Format (8, 16, or 32 bit versions), or Motorola S-Records (3 types).
* Printing with full print preview, headers, footers, and margins.
* Full documentation with tips.
Get it here:http://rapidshare.com/files/5569837/010e203_resin.rar.html